But never got a clear explanation of what that Kang MinYeong guy actually was?

Greediness made him kill his father who ran a small cosmetic business.

And just like his father he was. His father used some minor illegal ways to earn more but Kang MinYeong was on another level.

He could do anything just for money as his psychotic mind believed he could gain the world by that.

He first started with making deals inside his country and like that he reached the international level.

Met Richard Brown like that.

Diamonds were their source of connection first and later they got along.

Besides, he had this business of Jeweleries, 'Shinin' Emralds' which had the name 'Emrald Shines' before. The business made him come on the third rank in fashion businesses.

MinYeong didn't plan on being a mafia at first but again money came and knocked on his door with the offer of doing worse deeds.

And it all started with his first kill, Kim JaeJun.

A big criminal who could cover up any tiny to huge mistake by his money and that was the reason why he still wasn't caught.

Having many proofs against him, still the police wasn't able to do anything just because Kang MinYeong had bought the senior ones.

At that point, the only need was an honest authority which could be of help for the country.

And that was nothing other that Bangtan..

Bangtan, which was known to be one of the most powerful mafia groups, that was the only thing which could stop MinYeong from taking another step.

Bangtan was really not a mafia group.

The six members of the group were never criminals.

They were innocent, they were brave to face anything, they were people with secrets.

They weren't actually some ordinary citizens.

Bangtan had been the most successful team among others.

They weren't cops nor mafias so what were they?

["Hyung.. I think they're planning on targeting EunSeo noona and Jimin hyung next."]

Namjoon snatched the phone from Hobi's hand hand said, "Hey! Why are you still there huh? You have the scope to get out then why are you rotting there?"

["Namjoon hyung! When did you wake up? Are you alright?"]

"Jeon Jungkook leave me and think about yourself. What the hell are you guys planning without your leader huh?"

["well if the leader is busy sleeping then what could we even do?.. Whatever, don't worry about me. I'm just fine. They won't harm me until they catch another of you."]

"huh?"

["as you know I'm spying on them, I happened to hear their conversations last night. They'll maybe start spying on Eunseo noona. And when they get the chance they'll kidnap her. Next they'll bring her here and torture me in front of her so that they can use her to trap you guys and if she turns out to not care about me then they'll maybe think of another plan.. But still they'll just get her so please do something with that."]

Namjoon sighed. "you guys have done so much... Ok I'll think about it."

["listen to me hyung. If you guys barge in here now then things will get easier for them. Let's just wait and watch their actions. I'm informing you time to time right?"]

"by the way...where did you get a phone from?"

Jungkook chuckled a little and said, ["I caused a silly fight yesterday and taking a chance I stole this from a guard. Oh right! Please remove my number from Pitcher Lifeu. MinYeong has my phone so you guys won't be able to discuss anything there with my number."]

"huh? What Pitcher? What do you mean?"

["I guess you don't know. Bye don't call me ok? I think someone's coming."] he said and cut the call.

"what did he just say?" Namjoon asked looking up at Yoongi and Hobi with innocent eyes.

"Jin.." Ella called approaching Jin who was just staring at the ground sitting on the stairs in front of the building resting his elbows on his knees.

Jin didn't say anything and just stayed in the same posture.

She sat down beside him hugging her knees and asked, "tell me what happened."

Jin sighed. "I was just planning to tell Eunseo. That also today. But she jus-" he held his head in frustration.

Ella stared at him for a moment. "how did she find out?"

"I took her to our office cause Yoongi called me while we were coming here. when I told her she could roam around freely, the thought that she could just find out if she saw my office never once came to my mind..."

"She said many offensive things right?"

"hmm.. She changed a lot... But theres nothing wrong.. I deserve to be hated." he sighed again.

Ella put her hand on his shoulder. "Are we still friends?" she suddenly asked.

Jin turned his gaze at her. "weren't we best friends?"

Ella smiled as her eyes filled with tears. And without saying another word she gave gave him a short hug and caressed his back. "it feels good to reunite with my best friend after so many years."

He smiled and nodded.

On the other side Yoongi stood behind the door and his gaze was emotionless as he looked at the girl he liked and his friend not knowing what they were talking about.

"You never deserve to be hated. I'll talk to her properly when I'll go home in the afternoon. She's just become very short tempered after all those incidents."

Jin nodded.

Eunseo stood in front of the huge mirror in her room after she got out after taking a short shower.

She smiled looking at her face which was wet and red because of the tears which were continously leaving her eyes.

"How should you feel?... None around you believes you." she asked her reflection.

Her mental health couldn't get worse...

Neh bro I'm just not being satisfied with my writings nowadays 😭