Characters

Hey guys!!

I hope you're all good!

We have reached the 3rd book. I still can't comprehend that I am the author and have written 2 BOOKS!!!

Now, let's dive into the 3rd book.

I'll give some hints on what the book will include (this is also a reminder for me haha)

Miray starts school (YEY FINALLY!).

One of the brothers heads abroad (You all know who 🤦‍♂️) , but their bond grows stronger to new levels despite the distance (In fact, the separation is the key to their new bond). Get ready for some separation complex and anxiety 😏

All secrets are revealed:

a. We find out who kidnapped them.

b. Who helped them.

c. Miray discovers her real father.

Something exciting happens between Kaiden and Rayan.

Ren's mother's killer shows up.

A new member joins the Evan's family - any guesses?

And there's plenty more surprises to come, which I can't reveal now! *smirks*

1- Miray Evans: The youngest sister (long brown hair, brown eyes, and round face) 

PS: This is my personal envisioning of her appearance, but feel free to imagine her however you wish—whether she's Asian, Brown, Black, White, or any other ethnicity. You can even picture her as yourself, it's more easier haha)

 You can even picture her as yourself, it's more easier haha)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

2- Luke Evans: The eldest brother - Lawyer (Hazel eyes, brown hair)

PS: the last two pics on the right is how I picture him. But again, feel free to imagine him however you like.

 But again, feel free to imagine him however you like

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.