Favorite Survivor. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

Start from the beginning

I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I heard my lover shouting from the door, and then she left to deliver all those packages. 

I looked around and observed the Bakery. Suddenly my eyes fell on something. I went closer, and saw a Letter. It was wrapped in an envelop. I was curious, about it.

What could this possibly be...?
I wonder...

I gently took the letter, and opened the envelop neatly. Taking out the Paper I read the words.

Dear Tara, 

You're Awesome! I love you so much, I can't even express in words. You truly are something, Surviving up to like 3-4 Ghostface Attacks, Seven times stabbed at the beginning of this Journey and stabbing the Ghostface in the Mouth at the end, Totally my type. ;)

When you first came in the Bakery, I knew something about you was different. Like as if I met my soulmate, and damn I was super right! I can't believe I am actually dating the one and only, Tara Carpenter. 

You know, I want you to know something and well, I thought it would be better this way to write you down what I think of you...

"You're My Favorite Ghostface, Survivor."

So, because of how much I love you and turns out we are getting pretty old. I was thinking of making you mine forever, by...MARRYING YOU!!!

Yeah...I Love You...

(.////.)...

Your Idiotic Love,

-BeeBee Jordan.

I stared at the note, laughing softly, at the letter and the silly emoji-type thingy at the end. 

Oh Bee...
You're such an Idiot...

A small drop left down from my eye, making me happy about the fact that Someone wants me, after such brutal accidents, trauma, life I have been through and have been leading. 

BeeBee, has always been there for me. Taking care, making sure I'm okay, and doing everything to make me the happiest woman alive, even with the scars in my body, left from the past.