Chapter 23: Together 4 ever!

Steven's POV

"Greg I-" I didnt even finished the sentence and he walked away. I approached T's table. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked. She looked suprised. "What?" She asked. That stupid bitch. "You and Greg are on the way to make piece and then you go out and make out with other guys? You are such a bitch!" I practically yelled. I just can't describe how angry I am. What she done to my best friend is just..."Make out? Are you serious dude? This is my best friend! He was comforting me! I was crying because of that blond boy with the mose beautiful eyes ever! And you expect me to cheat on him? I think it's enogh he cheated on me!" She also yelled. fuck. "T I'm sorry I didn't know but I got mad cause Greg was about to propose and-" "what?" She asked. "He was about to..pro-propose me?" She asked and tears started running down her face. "Shit you weren't supposed to know it but..now you do so let's find Greg.

Tihana's POV
He was about to propose you.

That words keep going through my head while we were looking for Greg. I finally found him on the lake we went on our first date and where he..well cheated on me first time. I wanted to call Steven or Luke but I couldn't find them. Suddenly I feeled brave enough to approach him. I sat next to him. He didn't even looked me. "Why?" He asked looking somewhere across the lake. "Why what?" I asked. "Why did you left me?" He asked again not looking at me. "I didn't. If you think on what you've seen in Starbucks..that was my best friend. He was comforting me. I was telling him a story about us and I started to cry in the middle of it." I said. Just than I noticed he cryed and that immediately made me cry. I think he noticed cause he hugged me and we were just sobering in each others shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." I said hugging him harder. "Why? I'm the one causing this." He said. Than he pulled out of the hug and knelt on his knee. I know what was about to happend. He opened the box with a most beautiful ring ever. "Tihana Sofia Mercer will you marry me?" He asked and I started to cry even harder. "Yes." I nodded my head. He put ring on my finger, stood up hugged me and kissed me.

Suddenly Rose came. "You win bitch." She said dragging another boy to the cottage. "Um wow?" I said and turned my head to Greg but he didn't seemd like he noticed Rose. He was juts looking at me and smiling. "What?" I asked smiling too. "Should I call you Tihana Gorenc now?" He asked. "After I say I do." I said and smiled. He smiled back and kissed me.

We walked hugged to the Treble house. We entered and all the boys looked at us. "So you've guys back together." Said Donald. "Not just back together." Greg said and I raised my hand showing my ring. There jawns dropped and they let out what's and me and Greg just laughed. "We should celebrate this!" Bumper said and we all smiled.
THE END!