Chapter 19: Jerk

Tihana's POV

"Wait T!" Greg yelled. Funny. This time I didn't felt guilty or sad. I was angry like never before. "T!" He yelled once again running towards me. "What do you want?" I asked angry. "How did you found out about Katy? Are you stalking me or something?" He asked. I started laughing. But not like nice laughing more like 'you are such an idiot how can you say that' laughing. "Stalking you?" I asked whipping tears I got from laughing. "No, I was actually passing by Steven's room in the morning and overheard that part. It was an accident but I'm glad I found out." I said moving my eyes on Greg looking cold and shit.

"Oh." Was all he said. "So anything to say in your defense?" I asked. "I'm sorry I don't know what happend." "Are you in love with her?" I asked surprising him and me as well. "Maybe..I don't know." That was the answer I was afraid of. He is such a jerk. "haha...sweet...you know I thought you were different. I may forgiven you first time you made a mistake but this time." I made pause biting my tongue. "I ain't gonna forgive you." And with that I walked away leaving him in disbelief.

This is it. I quit. Nobody and I mean NOBODY messes with Tihana Mercer!

I came to the Treble house right on time for practice. I wasn't rly looking forward to dancing another sexy dancing in front of Greg. But I somehow managed to get through.

After practice I literally runned to my room and slammed the doors.

Greg's POV

"Is she mad?" Asked Donald. All eyes were staring at me. I nodded. "Why?" Asked Brian obviously pissed. "Um..that is between her and me." He looked angrily at me. "What.Did.You.Do.To.Her." He asked heavily breathing. "Nothing." I said looking at Steven.

"No." He said. "Don't tell me. She found out." He said shaking his head in disbelief. "FOUND OUT WHAT?" Brian yelled. I was still quiet. "Greg I'm gonna tell them." Steven said and I just nodded. "She found out about Katy. The girl Greg fell in love with. Well he isn't shure is it love yet." He said. Brian looked like he's gonna ripp off my head.

And he attacked me. We were wrestling on the floor but we stopped when someone shouted to stop. It was T. I rly couldn't look her in the eyes anymore but I still love her.

Tihana's POV

"Da fuq is going on here." I said. They all just looked at me except Brian and that jerk. Yeah I decided to call him jerk from now on. "I was trying to beat shit out of him. Cause you know." Brian said. "You told them?" I asked that jerk. "No. Steven told them." He said. "Oh okay than." I said turning around and going back to my room.

I was awake whole night and that jerk didn't tryed to came in room. That's good he got the message.

I made my morning routine and headed to my classes.

First class-Music. I smiled to myself. I love that class.

I entered classroom and sat next to Stacie and Rita. "Are you okay?" Stacie asked me. "Not rly why?" I asked. "Umm Brian and Donald told us what happend. That's rly horrible." She said. "Oh it's beyond horrible." I said when teacher entered the classroom.

-After class-

"Do you want us to walk you over to the Treble house?" Stacie asked. "Nah I'm fine. I just need some time alone." I said and they nodded.

I was walking to the lake that jerk took me and where he cheated on me. I sat on small bench and stared at the lake. He was just playing with me wasn't he? I'm nothing but the toy for bad boys. Great. I'm such a failure. Nothing goes right. My classes, my relationship with family, my love life....all I have are friends and singing.

I was still staring when someone approached me. It was Brian. "Hey sis." He said. Hah yeah we call each other sis and bro. "Hey bro." I said and he sat nex to me. "Are you okay?" He said and I couldn't stop myself and I started to cry. "No I'm not fucking okay. Nothing goes right. I'm so close to fail one of my class, my family hates me, that jerk is...such a jerk!" I yelled crying. He looked at me and hugged me. I rly needed that hug.

Greg's POV

"No I'm not fucking okay. Nothing goes right. I'm so close to fail one of my class, my family hates me, that jerk is...such a jerk!" I heard someone yelling. I instantly knew it was T. I hate myself but...

I entered Starbucks. The girl with black, long hair, skinny white girl with red chicks waved at me. It was Katy. My heart instantly jumped. I smiled at her and hugged her. "Hey bu." she said. "Hey my love." When I said my love it remained me on T. "Let's sit down. So how was your day?" I asked. She started to talk but I didn't listen to her. The reason why I didn't appeared at the doors. Tihana...