Chapter 17: Regionals

Tihana's POV
"My love is everything all right?" Greg asked me probably noticing how deep I was in my thoughts.

"Yeah everything's fine I was just thinking." I replied. "About what?" He asked. "Well about...us..I'm afraid you will fall in love with someone else." I lied. Well it was a half lie.

Greg's POV
Waaiitt...did she found out about Katy? No it can't be. "Why would you think something like that?" I asked. "I don't know. I guess it's my pessimistic side talking." She said. I kissed her. She mustn't know about Katy. But I should probably tell Steven. He always knows how to react.

Tihana's POV

I left the Treble house and went to hang out with Stacie and her friend Rita.

"Hey T." I heard Stacie. "Hey girl." I greeted. "Hi I'm Tihana but you can call me T." I introduced myself. "Hi I'm Rita and you can call me Rita." She said jokingly. We all laughed.

"So you are a Treble girl huh?" Stacie asked smirking. "Yeah...I'm there cause Trebles can't win without me." I said laughing. "Oh so you want to beat us?" Rita said playfully. "Totally." I said seriously but then burst into laughter.

"So I heard you are dating Donald." I said to Stacie. "Well...kinda yeah." She said blushing. "And you are dating my best brother friend Brian?" I asked Rita. "Yup." She said happily.

"So you are a Greg's girl?" Rita said and I just nooded. "Don't mean to be rude but I heard some pretty bad things about him." Rita said. I frozed remembering what happend. "Well it was all probably true..but I still love him." I said and she just nooded.

"Okaaay change the subject. Can we go to the mall?" Stacie asked. We laughed and headed to the mall.

I came back to the Treble house with new stuff I'm supposed to wear to the regionals.

"Where were you? Our practice supposed to star few minutes ago." Jesse told me. "Sorry I was in mall and I found perfect outfit. Like the one you describe for the dance." I said and he seemd happy. "Hell yeah!" He said.

We did one last practice before regionals.

"Key Trebles all to bed we have a big day tomorrow!" Jesse told us and we all headed to our room.

I entered the room and prepared my outfit for the regionals. I stripped my clothes and when I was about to get into the bath Greg walked into the bathroom. Naked. "May I join?" he asked the cutest way possible. "Sure." I said smiling as we entered the bath.

"So how was your day?" He asked while washing my backs. "It was pretty much great. I was out with Stacie and Rita. Yeah she's my new friend and we talked about boys and stuff and than we went to the mall and I managed to find outfit for show tomorrow." I said. "And how was your day?" I asked. "It was okay nothing special. I was hanging around with some friends and didn't rly do anything special." He said. I wasn't quite pleased with his answer but whatever.

After bath we went to the bed and fell asleep on each other.

-The next day-

I woke up with much enthusiasm. I was rly excited. I did my morning routine and puted the outfit I was supposed to wear.

So I was wearing light blue/green hot pants, black T-shirt with décolletage, a necklace wich was tied rly close to my neck and had little hearth. I weared black converse. I curled my hair and put some eyeliner and mascara.

I won't lie to myself I looked great.

I came down and all the Trebles were there. Their yawns droped when they saw me. I did enjoy such attention but I was still blushing. I never seen someone react like that on me. I walked past them and get to the bus.

Few minutes after they all got on bus and we hit the road. I sat at the back of the bus. Greg sat next to me. I pulled out my phone and played on it. "You look amazing." Greg whispers to me. "I think you are pretty hot to." I whispered back. And to be honest he was damn hot.

He was wearing black shirt with sleeves rolled up, jeans and black comverse. He had his hair like usual and man he was hot.

He just smiled at me. I layed down on his lap and fell asleep. When I woke up I thought we arrived but the thing is we had to pick up Bellas. I was happy they are coming with us.

(A/N Trebles and Bellas dont hate each others.)

They hopped on the bus and sat down. "So this is how you plan to beat us" Becka said looking at me. "Yeah pretty much." Bumper said jokingly. Greg looked at him narrowing his eyes at him. "I'm joking." Bumper said to Greg. I think Greg is to damn cute when he's acting protectively.

-at the regionals-

Bellas finished theirs performance. They totally nailed it. "Go Bellas!" All Trebles screamed while other were looking strangely at us. Next were Sockapellas. They are fun but nah.

We were next. "THE TREBELMAKERSSS!!!!" They announced us.

Our plan was to hide me cause nobody knew Trebles have girl now.

(They are doing Right Round like in movie just pretend T is at the back of column and she is wearing hood to hide her hair.)

Song started.

You spin my head right round

Right round when you go down

When you go down down.

It was mine time to sing.

You spin my head right round

Right round when you go down

When you go down

Audience looked confused cause they didn see any girl around.
The boys started raping and dancing when I removed my hoodie revealing myself. My job was to do the sexy dance in the middle while they rap.

When they done with raping boys lifted me up and spin me around while I sang.

You spin my head right round

Right round when you go down

When you go down down

And we finished. The crowd gone wild.

"And the winner is...THE TREBLEMAKERS!!"

We won! Yeah! We all runned to the stage and grabbed our trophy.

We went back to the Treble bus and went back to Barden.

Greg's POV
Today was amazing but I didn't like that dance T was doing. Don't get me wrong I like it A LOT but just when she is doing that for me and not for all others morons out there.

"Come my love let's go to sleep." I called T. "Comming." She said from the bathroom.

She came back and I wrap my arms around her waist making her a little spoon.