Chapter 16: Option 1 or 2?

Tihana's POV
Elliot.
No it can't be.
No.

"Hey babe I was looking for you for an hour and a half..what are you doing here?" He asked. I started to shake. "The question is what are you doing here?" I replied with another question. "I came for you. I wanted to apologize. I still love you and I want you back." He said. All boys were looking at us but than I heard Greg coming from room. Shit is about to get real.

"Who is this my love?" He said pointing out 'my love'. "I'm her's ex...dude you kinda ruined the moment..I think she kinda wanted to forgive me or something." Elliot said. Yep he is still stupid, he didn't relise I'm Gregs after he pointed that out clearly. "Forgive you what?" Greg asked.

"Dude don't you get it? I want her back." Said Elliot. I looked at Greg and he seemed pissed. "Please leave. She is MINE." Greg once again pointed that out. "Oh rly? Cause I don't believe you. Blondie." Elliot provocated. Greg was about to slap him or something but I stopped him. I grabed his face. Damn he was furious. "Breathe." I said and kissed him. He instantly calmed down.

"Yeah whatever. Call me." He said and was about to go when..."ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING? DIDN'T YOU RELISED I HAVE BOYFRIEND NOW!? I'M HIS AND HE IS MINE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted as loud as I could and boys kicked Elliot out.

I fell on the floor. My neck was hurting. From the outside and inside.

Greg's POV

Who does he think he is? Fucking moron. I turned around and saw T on the floor with her hands around her neck. "T?!" I said. "Are you hurted my love?" I asked. "My neck. Hurts. Outside. Inside." She hardly said. I instantly got sadder. That injury on her neck reminds me of what I did...every day...I almost killed her. I lifted her up and went to our bed.

She layed down peacefully looking at me. I guess she noticed my saddnes. "Come." She said as I lay next to her putting her head on my chests. She always falls asleep listening to my heart beat.

-Morning-

I woke up and I saw the most beautiful person laying on my chests. She is so damn hot and beautiful. I don't even know why I hurted her so bad.

I noticed how excited I actually was. I tryed to sneak out but T. woke up. "Come here." She said as we did khm.

"That was amazing. You are great lover." She said. That compliment made me feel like I was on top of the world...she makes me feel like that.."Well you weren't so bad either." I sadi winking at her. She just blushed. I rly love when she blushes.

Tihana's POV

Today I'm feeling okay but still shocked. I mean I didn't see Elliot for a quite long now. I don't know if I have or haven't feelings for him.

The terrifying thing is I think I do. I don't know why but I still do have feelings for him. What about Greg? Oh I definitely have feelings for him I mean comon I love him so much I lost my virginity to him.

I have now 2 options. 1 dump Greg and forgive Elliot or 2 get rid of Elliot and continue with Greg. You are assuming I will go with option 2 but I may try option 1.