Chapter 11: That's not that bad..

Tihana's POV

Greg and I spent wonderful day together. First we ate lunch then he took me to the lake and we were swimming and kissing. It was rly special. I didn't know Greg could be that romantic!!

*we enter Treble house*

We entered the house and found half boys in pool and half eating in front of TV. "Well, well, well...look who's back!" Said Steven. They all just smirked. "Hi!" I greeted everybody. "So what did you do all day?" Said Bumper, Donald and Steven in girl tone. It was funny! "Hahahaha, well after I finished my rough class we went on lunch and later we went swimming in lake.." I said. Bumper turned to Greg. "The same lake you took all of your exes?" He asked and instantly puted both hands on mouth. Everyone was staring and I raised my eyebrow in sign of wondering. Greg was just nervously smiling. "Ummm...say what now?" I asked. They just stood there frozen not looking at me.

"Comon just tell me the truth!" I said. "Come with me in room. I'll say you there." Greg said quietly. I followed him to our room and I swear I hear boys in front of the doors. "So?" I said. "Well....that lake...is...umm..like...well...place where I took all of my exes...and...umm..I slept with them there..." He said like rly hardly. I just stood there looking at him. I don't know what to think much less what to say. I kept standing and looking when Greg said "Say something." I just stood there and decided to sit down. Well this isn't bad is it? Well I mean he didn't slept with me tho so he wasn't forcing me on anything and well he was in love once too right? "Umm..okay that's not a big deal." I said. "It isn't?" He asked. "Yeah I don't see the problem." I said. He exhaled in relief. I hugged him.

Greg's POV

Wow. I know that every girl would react just opposite of her. She is truly amazing.

I walked out the room and all the boys were in front of doors. "What?" I asked looking at them. "She is a keeper and now I'm like 100% sure." Steven said. I guess he was right.

I went to the bathroom to clear my mind. I'm feeling so guilty. I don't know what to think. I'll have to make it up to T. This was a mistake.

Then I started crying. I rly don't know why cause I usually don't cry. It kept going harder and harder.

Tihana's POV
I walked out of room and Started to walk down the hall. I passed the bathroom when I heard someone crying I think.

I entered bathroom slowly and quietly just to see Greg, on the floor, crying. My heart broke just looking at him. I aproched him an higged him.

At first he did a little jump but when he relised it was me, he turned around and puted his arms on my waists. He was still crying. i pulled out of hug. "Hey why are you crying?" I asked him. "I'm just feeling so guilty for doing this to you. I never should have done it." He said. My heart started to melt. He is feeling so guilty about nonsense that he is crying. "Babe, don't. I told you it's nonsense."

I hugged him and kissed him. Things than became hot and I didn't want to stop it, but I did. We weren't so long together so I can't just give away my virginity. He got the message and stoped everything. He looked at me for a while and than lifted me up an carried me to our bedroom where we spent 3 hours until our practice.