"Ah! Oh my god! Oh, my god!"

"Nope, gimme that." Vaggie throws the bomb out of the wall and it explodes outside.

"I love seein' ya, Cherri, but I'm too tired. I need to pass out."

"Yeah and I need to go to heaven"

"You can sleep when you're double dead, fuckhead! And you can do whatever the hell you want. Come on, what you really need is a recharge! A reinvigoration, a re—"

"Responsible night on the town! That is a great idea! Hi!" She shakes her hand. "I'm Charlie! That's my wall that you just blew up. It's so nice to meet one of Angel's and Y/n's friends! Surprised she has some. She never gets out much of Agh! They never bring anyone around." Way to call me out, sis.

"Wonder why."

"Yeah, me too. Anyway, Angel and everyone else have been working so hard, I think they deserve to have a little fun."

"W-w-wait, they?"

"Haha, bitch! Take that you stuck with them and I'm stuck with heaven!" I stick my tongue out at her and she flips me off. Cherri reminds me of Bezzlebub a little, damn I miss Bezzlebub a lot. I have to get out more. She does have this party soon... maybe I can convince Loona to go with me... she does need to get out more, too.

"Yeah! Hi, everyone! Angel and his friend are taking you all out for a night of fun and relaxation!"

"Wait, I'm only here for Y/n and Ange—" Charlie hands her a stack of money, of course, she took the bribe. It is Cherri. "Ooh! Never mind, Let's GO!"

"Make sure they have the best time tonight! Anyway, the portal to Heaven should be opening right about..." The portal opened and I roll my eyes. Oh, fuck me.

"Now!"Charlie grabs Vaggie with both arms and throws her into the portal. She turns to me and I back up and walk in it.

"Bye!!" We arrive in heaven and I look around holy bright.

"Vaggie, look at this place! It's so clean! Isn't that amazing?"

"Yup, super cool. Heaven. Wow."

"Niffty would love it here." We approach the 'pearly gates'

"Hiya! Welcome to Heaven! Can I get your name, please?"

"Oh! Um, uh, Charlie Morningstar!"

"Charlie Morningstar, hmm, I'm not seeing you on my list here. That's so odd." No shit, Sherlock.

"Uh, um, my dad got me this meeting, so maybe..."

"Oh, Dad! Okay!"

"Try Lucifer... Morning... star?" He freezes as Charlie mentions our dad's name. He's not that scary chill.

"Oh, fuck! Yeah, hoooo, hehe. Yikes, am I right? Are you sure you're in the right place? Because I think you might be a little lost." Did not know people from Heaven swore. Other than Adam, but that bitch doesn't count.

"Oh, here we go."

"No, uh... we're, we're here for a meeting." 2 angels appear above us and we look up. One of them has lots of eyes, the other one is bald. They land and change into humanoid forms.

"St. Peter. We can take it from here. Greetings, daughter of the Morningstar. I am Sera, the high seraphim of heaven. You are gifted to be here." Gifted, sure. They are now not so bald. One squeals as she sees us.

"Hi! I'm Emily, the other seraphim, though you can call me Em! Emmy, E, whatever you want, I go by whatever. Welcome to Heaven!"

"Dearly beloved, it is my pleasure to say unto thee..." Oh, fuck no!

"Welcome to Heaven, oh oh! Where the virtuous reside, 24/7, oh oh! People are happy that they died, cause here we got no worries, got no burglaries, no strife. It's the perfect afterlife! Welcome to Heaven, oh oh!" He flies up and we stare around. To pastel, I am gonna end myself here, "Check out our sick decor! The spirits leaven, oh!" Why did he fucking moan? "Please keep your brimstone off the floor. We've got the best and brightest, the politest of the lot." I look at Vaggie with sheer disgust. She hates this as much as I do. "And ev-ery-one is hot! " WHY IS HE MOANING?

"Gosh, I'm so pleased to show some outsiders around. After you see our realm, you'll never wanna go back down!" Nope, I wanna go back down already.

"Of course, it is just temporary. I'm sorry you can't stay." No, you're not.

"Cause every single day in Heaven is a happy day! Welcome to Heaven!" I'm so fucking done with this place already...