loopy Taylor after wisdom teeth removal (requested)

"Hey, Tay. How are you feeling?" You asked as Taylor opened her eyes.

Standing in the dentist's office right beside the chair she's lying back on, you stared at her with a worried expression because she just had her wisdom teeth pulled and you know that she was pretty nervous about it before she went in.

You, of course, stayed by her side until she went under the anesthesia but you headed out once she was out of it because you're pretty nervous when it comes to the dentist and you didn't want to see her get her wisdom teeth pulled.

But your worry faded upon seeing the grin pull at her lips.

"I feel so good." She said as she hummed. "And even better now that you're here with me. God, you're sexy."

You shook your head with a laugh as she grabbed your hand and began to try to flirt with you.

"So, cutie, are you taken?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows playfully.

"Yes."

"Oh, damn." She mumbled before a frown appeared on her lips.

"You must be very out of it." You laughed. "Baby, I'm taken by you. I'm yours."

"Oh, damn." She said again but this time in a much more flirtatious manner. "You are, huh? What do you say we get out of here and go home and have a little fun?"

"What a tempting offer." You teased. "But you just had your wisdom teeth pulled out. The only fun you will be having until your mouth is healed up is keeping some frozen peas on your mouth and laying in bed so you can feel better."

She whined as you pulled your hand away from hers.

"Come on, my love. Let's go home."

"They pulled my teeth?" She asked as she sat up, a horrified look in her blue eyes. "Wait, my teeth are gone!?"

"No, baby, no!" You said as you noticed she was starting to panic. "Your wisdom teeth, baby. You had to get those pulled. Your other teeth are still there. All of them and they are so pretty."

"Oh, okay." She said as she got up and began to walk with you.

She was so loopy that she found everything funny, almost as if she was drunk... but worse.

She waved to everyone on the way out and laughed about everything before you got her into the car.

"What's this thing in my mouth? It feels weird." She mumbled.

"That's the gauze. Don't touch it, baby."

"Okay." She mumbled.

But as you started the car, you saw her reach into her mouth, as if she was going to pull out the gauze.

"No, don't!" You said as you reached over and gently pulled her hand away.

She stared at you with big eyes as a sadness appeared inside of them.

"Why are you yelling at me?" She sniffled.

"I'm sorry, baby, I'm so sorry." You said as you caressed her arm. "I didn't mean to. It's just very important that you keep that in there, okay?"

"Okay." She agreed. "Baby, even though my wisdom teeth are gone, I'm still pretty, right?"

"Very much so. You are the most beautiful girl in the entire world." You smiled. "Nothing could ever change that."

"What if they had to pull all of my teeth instead of just the wisdom ones? Would you still think I'm pretty?"

"Yes. Extremely." You said before kissing her hand.

"Did they take all of my wisdom when they pulled out my wisdom teeth?"

"No." You laughed. "You are just as smart as always. Maybe even genius."

"I like that much more than smart." She said with a loopy smile.

And you shook your head with a grin.

"Are you ready to go home?"

"As long as I'm with you, beautiful, I don't care where we go." She flirtatiously said.

You giggled before running your fingers through your hair.

"Oh, boy, just wait until you're back to your normal self. I am never going to stop teasing you for this." You said to yourself before you began to drive home with your loopy girlfriend.