Forest Disturbance

Start from the beginning

Benimaru: Named someone from this village before your arrival? Why name someone from this place and then move on to the Ogres?

Sensing a familiar presence, we all turned in the direction of a tree where Souei then appeared kneeling under it.

Souei: I have something to report.

Blake: What is it?

Souei: I saw a group of Lizardmen heading this way.

Rimuru: Lizardmen? Not Orcs?

Souei: Correct. I believe the Lizardmen make their home in the marshlands, so it seems unnatural for them to stray so far away. I thought you should know.

Blake: Did you see what they were doing?

Souei: They seemed to be attempting negotiations with a nearby Goblin village. Which means they're likely to come here soon.

If I had to take an educated guess, they've likely heard about the Orc army and are seeking potential allies to fight back against them.

Days later:

After the Kijin came to join us, the village has been progressing so much that it's becoming less of a village and more of a small town.

Garm: Now this is some quality stuff!

Dord: So you're saying this fabric is basically silk, Shuna?

Shuna: That's right. It's actually made from Hellmoth cocoons. There full of magicules, which makes the cloth rather durable.

Garm: I see! Should be useful for protective gear then.

Blake: Glad you guys have already made silk.

Turning to the entrance, the group saw Blake, Rimuru, and Shion walk in.

Shuna: Lord Blake and Lord Rimuru!

Garm: Hello.

Dord: Hey there!

Myrd: Hmmm.

Is one word too much to ask?!

Shuna: I'm so happy you came to visit!

Shuna ran over and started to nuzzle Rimuru a bit, making Shion give a bit of a dark look.

Rimuru: N-No problem! How are things going?

Shuna: Great! The weaving loom sir Kaijin made for me is perfect and so easy to use!

Blake: Good to hear. We'll be counting on you to make some of the best clothes we've got.

Shuna: Just leave it to me!

Shion: Well, we should probably go my lords. We don't want lunch to get cold.

Shuna: Oh Shion~ Are you enjoying your position as our Lords secretary?

Shion: Yes, as a matter of fact, I am.

Shion decided to declare herself as our secretary and bodyguard. Admittingly, while she looked like the former, her overall personality and mannerisms definitely made her more like the latter.

Shuna: You know Shion, you could always leave our Lords here with me?

Shion: Oh Princess, we don't want to get in your way. After all, you still have lots of clothes to make.

The two grabbed onto Rimuru and became to stretch him out while emitting dangerous auras.

Shuna: It's no worries. Believe it or not, I am actually quite good at multitasking. If Lord Rimuru is unable to stay, then maybe at least Lord Blake could be with me instead.