I speed up my walk and he must have heard my footsteps as he turns his head to look at me. He gives me a smile. "Thought you weren't coming." He mutters as I make it to where he is standing.

"No, Matteo was going to shove six cookies in his mouth and time how fast he could do it. I wanted to know what he was doing." I laugh slightly at the thought of Matteo. Nik joins me in laughing at the thought of him shoving a bunch of cookies in his mouth.

I take a chance to look at Nikolaos and notice he is wearing some grey sweats and a black compression shirt that displays his defined abs very well.

Holy shi-

"Are you checking me out?" Nikolaos's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I look back up at his face only to see him smirking down at me.

"Yes, yes I was." I tell him honestly.

He lets out a low chuckle. "Are you done staring yet όμορφο κορίτσι?" He questions.

I smirk, "not yet." I say taking one last glance at his abs. "Okay now I'm done." I mutter looking back up at his eyes.

He shakes his head amusingly at me. His hand comes to my lower back leading me to the passenger seat of his car.

His touch causing something in my stomach to flutter.

He opens the passenger side door and helps me in. When I'm all settled in my seat, he closes the door and makes his way to the drivers seat.

I connect my phone to his car and start going through my play lists, deciding on what to listen to.

Nikolaos hops in the car. He looks over at me and my phone. "I- you know what? Never mind, just play some good music." He mutters as he turns the car ignition on.

I start playing Rich Baby Daddy by Drake. I look over to Nik with a smile playing on my face. He shakes his head disapprovingly at me but his smile tells me something different.

When the chorus hits I bust out singing the lyrics. "Bend that ass over!" I sing. Nik looks over at me and smiles

But what I didn't expect was for him to sing with me when the next lyrics hit. "Let that coochie breathe!" We shout.

We both look at each other before busting out laughing. Nik laughs as he keeps his eyes on the road so we don't crash.

When we finally sober up, I rest my head against the window. My knee bounces up and down in both anticipation and nervousness.

What if I mess up my first date?

What if I say something akward?

I don't even know what he planned for the date!

A warm, rough hand makes its way to my thigh. I glance over at Nik only to see him already looking at me.

"Relax." He tells me softly. "It's not like I'm taking you somewhere to try and kill you or anything." He adds with a chuckle while rubbing small circles on my inner thigh.

I lightly chuckle at his sentence.

I lick my seemingly dry lips and glance down at his hand resting on my inner thigh, occasionally rubbing circles or squeezing lightly.

His hand moves slightly higher on my thigh but before anything could be said he pulls into a driveway.

I glance around only to see a beautiful White House.