The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!

Start from the beginning

Senbods came from every direction hitting Sasuke causing him to fall back hitting the floor. "Sasuke!" Both you and Naruto yelled. 'What was that just now?! Sasuke's body suddenly got battered... How's he doing it?!' Naruto thought, shaking slightly. Sasuke sat up holding his shoulder. 'What kind of Jutsu is he using...? It's conceivable that he has clones hide in the mirrors and gets them all to throw the Senbon simultaneously... No, they're too fast considering... What does it mean... not being able to see even the trajectory of the wepons?! Also, if it's a mere Clone Jutsu... I don't see a reason for these ice mirrors... In any case, there's no way to question tht these mirrors are privotal for his attacks.' Sasuke thought.

'What I can do is to launch attacks... from both the outside and inside.' Kakashi thought. 'I'll take care of here!' Naruto thought. "Naruto! You need to attack the mirrors from the outside while Sasuke attacks them from the inside!" You screamed as loud as you could to make sure Naruto heard you. 'Sakura's right. Now all Naruto has to do is...' "Yo! I came to save you." Naruto said stopping Sasuke's train of thought. "You okay, Sasuke?" Naruto asked as Sasuke looked like he was about to kill him.

"What good will it do you to catch your ally off guard...?" Kakashi said. "Y-You idiot! If you're a Shinobi, you'll move more cautiously!" Sasuke yelled at Naruto. "What's with you?! I came to the rescue, you know!" Naruto yelled back. "If you also come inside the mirrors... Dang it! I've had it, you fool!" "Fool? What do you mean by fool?!"

Your eye twitched. "Naruto... YOU IDIOT!" Naruto flinched. "Did you not hear what I just said!? I told you to attack from the outside you complete fucking idiot! I ugh! I can't believe you right now!" Naruto's sweat dropped. 'I was too caught up in my plan to save Sasuke that I didn't hear what Sakura-chan said...' "I-I'm sorry Sakura-" "Sorry? Sorry?! I'm done with you! And just when I was starting to like you..." You mumbled that last bit so only Tazuna, Kakashi, and Zabuza heard you. "What was that last bit? I didn't hear it?" Naruto yelled back. "Just- never mind!" You yelled, cheeks turning slightly pink.

'As to be expected of the number one unpredictable Ninja. He is making the situation worse and worse by coming to aid.' Kakashi thought. "Since it's come to this, all that is left is to smash the mirrors!" Sasuke said before making hand signs. "Fire Style!" "Hey! What're you going to do?!" "These are mirrors made with freezing water... If so... Fireball Jutsu!" Sasuke then attacked the mirrors using a fireball but was shocked as it didn't do anything. "It's not working at all!" Naruto yelled. "They won't melt with that level of firepower." Haku said as started to attack.

"What are you doing?!" 'Huh?' You blinked, in all honesty you had completely forgotten about them. "What do you mean 'huh?'!? Your teammates are dying and you aren't doing anything about it!" 'But-' "Listen! We both know that this might not be canon. And if it isn't they could die." Your grip on your Kuni tightened and you glanced back at Tazuna. "Who cares about him? Our teammates need our help! Your friends are going to die if you don't save them!" "Go." "What?" You turned to Tazuna in shock. "I know what you're thinking. Go save them." You nodded and started running. "Wait, Sakura!" Kakashi yelled as you ran past.

'Sakura...?' Sasuke watched confused as he saw you run towards them. "Sasuke, Naruto, get back!" Naruto grabbed Sasuke and jumped back. As soon as you got close enough you pulled your fist back, gathering Chakra into it, before punching the mirror causing it to shatter. "Get out!" You yelled, snapping Naruto out of his shock. He quickly ran out, holding Sasuke, and got behind you. Everyone stared in shock at what you just did. 'What...? She actually did it.' Zabuza thought as he stared at the broken mirror.

The mirrors started to melt revealing Haku, who had left the mirror, opposite of the one you broke. You panted, sweat rolling down your face, as you got in a fighting stance. 'Damn. That took too much Chakra. I have to be smart about this...' You pulled out a roll of bandages from your pouch and blindly threw it behind you. "Bandage Sasuke's wounds, they're worst then yours. Don't help me until you're finished." Your tone left no room for argument and Naruto grabbed the bandages and got to work.

You and Haku started at each other, neither daring to make a move. "I want to thank you for the herbs. They were a great help." "Huh?" Naruto stopped and looked at you confused. Everyone looked confused. "What are you talking about, Sakura?" "I asked around but no one knew anyone who matched your description. So why did you help Naruto and not kill him while you had the chance?" "..." "Not talkative, huh? Or do you just not want to answer the question?" "..." Haku still didn't say anything. "Why are you working with Zabuza if you don't want to kill? What do you want?" Your voice was soft. You knew you couldn't win so you were trying to get him to stop fighting. Haku started to remember the day Zabuza took him in.

Flashback

A little kid was sitting on a bridge starving and covered in dirt when Zabuza stopped walking and looked at him. "Pathetic brat." The kid started at him as he walked up and knelt in front of him. "Brats like you aren't needed by anyone and die without ever knowing any freedom or dreams... " Zabuza's eyes widened in shock when the kid smiled softly at him. "You have the same eyes as I do..."

Flashback ended

"If I can, I don't want to kill you guys... And I don't want to get killed by you guys... But if you guys are going to come at me... I'll kill my feelings with a sword and completely become a Shinobi." Your grip on your Kuni tightened. "I want to protect the person dear to me... I work for the sake of that person, I fight for that person, and I want to make that person's dream a reality... That's what I want. And for the sake of that person, I will completely become a Shinobi... and kill you guys!"