13

xiii

xiii. hair salon
monday, 1:53pm

                                            "make a left right here" i pointed at the area full of different suites. "you can park there" i pointed. i looked at the time seeing i had a few minutes before my appointment.

i grabbed my lip gloss applying some to my lips and making a popping noise with my mouth. "you going give me a kiss?" eren said watching me as i put the cap back on the lipgloss.

"hm maybe later" i laughed. "don't tease me" eren put his hand up. so sassy, i laughed. "alright eren it's time i go now" i said adjusting my jacket. "okay" eren replied.

"wait c'mere y/n" eren called me from the window since i was already out the car making my way over to the salon door. i walked over to the drivers window, "here" eren pulled out five hundred dollar bills "for your hair" he said. i looked at the money before looking back at eren.

"i can't take th-" "ma don't fuss about it just take it" he said putting the money into my hand. "you better get going for your late" eren said.

"thank you"

"no problem and that outfit looks good on you " he yelled out the window causing me to laugh as i entered the salon.

☆ ✯ ☆

"so y/n who was the white man in the drivers seat of your car?" keairia my stylist said as she curled my hair. it been about two hours since i've been here. i was getting a sew-in with brown highlights and layers.

"girl he's just a friend"

"mhm i saw the way you looked at him. girl you wanna fuck that man." she laughed. me and keairia been friends since middle school. we lose touch some ways along the line but became back friends a year or so ago with same bond like it never left.

"shii maybe" i shrugged. "you is nastyyy" she said.

"speaking of nasty. it's about to be my nasty 19. ima be throwing a party next weekend you should come, and invite nay daejah & them" she said putting the finally touches onto my hair.

"you know i'll be there. just send me the details when the time comes" "girl i gotchu" she said spraying holding spray onto my curls before spinning me around so that i can see myself in the mirror.

"ouuu this is niceee!" i said turning my head back and fourths in the mirror. "you know ima always get you right!" she said while putting up her supplies. "that's why i love youu"

"love you too girll. sooo is mr. loverboy paying or i gotta go out there" she said putting her hand on her hip. "girl look" i pulled out the five bills.

" well damn it's only 270 he dun have you a little extra" i laughed handing her three hundreds and a fifty dollar bill. "keep the rest as your tip"

"he gotta brother. you gotta put me on girl" she said checking the money with a marker and putting it into her apron. " girl when i find out i'll let you know.

"okay girl now c'mere so i can take these pictures and let you get outta here back to your man" "i-"

instagram
@styledbykea

instagram @styledbykea

liked by janaeyyy._ and 322 others
styledbykea versatile brown highlight sewin w/ curls and layers // AUGUST BOOKS ARE NOW OPEN // @1y.nnnn

view all 26 comments

i walked back to the car and was meet with eren who had his chair reclined knocked out mouth open and all. i laughed tryna keep it down but failed.

"you look good ma" he said stretching and looking over at me. "thank you and you look tired. you ain't sleep last night"

"i did i just woke up early to help connie move some boxes to his family's warehouse" eren said positioning his seat back right before turning the car on.

"oh okay" had me thinking he was busy up all night with some girl i signed in relief. "you worried about me ma" he smiled.

"boy bye" he laughed. "since you don't got your car you can drive back to your house and i'll just drive home from there, i don't wanna take up more of your time i know you said you got somewhere to be with jean and armin" i said as i watched eren pull out the parking lot.

"you sure cause i can just drop you off and get armin to pick me up from your place." eren said.

"no it's fine it's fine enjoy your time at the gym . i needa go to target anyways i gotta get some stuff since your going be spending the rest of the day with me" i said smiling and looking over at him.

"and here" i handed him the two hundred i had left over from the hair appointment. "keep it" he said ignoring the money and making his way over to his driveway. eren parked before getting out and opening my door.

"bye ma, i'll see you around 8" eren said leaning onto window since i was now on the drivers side. "you going give me my kiss now?"

i rolled my eyes before giving him a peek on the cheek. there wasn't much more i could do since the window was restricting me from moving my head lower.

"bye eren see you later"