9

ix

ix. date?
sunday, 9:24am

the harsh light from window shinned brightly into the room. 'mmm' i let out as i rolled over now facing eren who was still asleep.

i rolled off bed now standing up stretching. surprisingly i wasn't hungover after all those shots i had last night. damn I'm hungry as hell i barely ate anything yesterday and didn't eat at the party since i was too busy drinking and being sad over a bitch nigga.

i walked upstairs leaving eren to sleep. before i left i grabbed my phone off his nightstand looking at the notification i got. to be honest there was nothing important so i turned my phone off and walked over to the fridge grabbing a yogurt and spoon out to the drawer.

i was leaned over on the counter eating my yogurt. while i was eating i fault hands wrapped around my waist causing me to quickly turn my head just to see eren smiling at me. making me smile back .

i turned around now facing him as his hands wondered up to you back and lifting me up onto the counter top.

"you wanna do something with me today?" eren said looking at me as he tapped my thigh. "do what" i hummed.

"well beside going go to pick up my car and bring my clothes back here. i'll be free for the rest of the day so lemme take you out somewhere" he said as he wrapped my legs around him pulling me closer to his torso. he better stop acting like i wont bend over on this counter right now.

"ok where we going then"

"don't worry about it just get dressed and be ready by 2"

"okay bet" i replied. "it's a date" he cheesed before taking a spoonful of my yogurt and eating it. making me shake my head.

☆ ✯ ☆

it was around 11 o'clock now it's been almost a hour since eren dropped me off back home. before he left he grabbed him clothes from the room he was using and said he'll be going get his car now.

i was texting the girls asking them what i should wear.

imessage
3/3 🙈💗

daj 🕷️🖤
girl don't wear shit go naked
and show him the real u

MANN WHATT ?!???

nayy 🧞‍♀️
excuse your fineness pardon??

daj 🕷️🖤
yall going end the night naked anyways
might as well speed the process
up 🤷🏾‍♀️

who said i was going
fuck him🤨

nay 🧞‍♀️
the way you was on that
man last night we could
all tell you wanna do a little bit
more then just kissing 😗