2

ii

ii. rooms
friday, 9:45pm

                       the rain had finally stopped. the sky was getting clearer and the road were a lot less backed up.

the plan was just to go straight home but you had got a text from juno saying to get something to eat on the way back. that fucking freeloader.

"do you have any thing in mind you wanna eat" you looked over at eren leaning your head on the stirring wheel as you waited for the light to turn green.

"um, pasta sounds good right now"

"theres this placed called Bahama Breeze, they got the best jerk chicken pasta" you explained as you pulled off from the light.

eren was quick to agree so you changed the route you were headed in and drove over to the restaurant.

☆ ✯ ☆

"i would like to order two jerk chicken pasta, full positions and instead of asparagus can i get broccoli, and one with no mushrooms and the other with mushrooms." "yes, okay thank you"

you were in the parking lot of Bahama Breeze waiting for your order to be delivered to the car. it was suppose to take 30 minutes so you decided to get comfortable. leaning back reclining your car and putting your arms behind your head.

Wus Good / Curious by PartyNextDoor was playing in the back ground . you had been nodding your head to the music when you heard eren clear his throat. for the second time.

so you slowly opened one eye looking over towards him who was already staring at you.

"so how come i've never meet you before?" eren leaned sideways so now his back was pressed up against the window.

"eh?"

"i mean jun told me you went to Marley High but i never seen you there before"

ohh you nodded as the memory came to you. "i didn't transfer to MHS until my junior year, and from what i was told i think that was around the time you left"

eren nodded. "yeah, wish i was able to meet you before i left though"

"why?" you said confused since you had just meet him and y'all haven't even had a proper conversation, well besides this one i guess.

"why wouldn't i want to meet somebody as beautiful as you" eren said applying a low chuckle to the end of his sentence.

"you got jokes?" you couldn't tell if he was joking or not but somehow he was cheering up your mood from earlier.

"i'm being so serious right now" he smiled at you causing you to smile.

"you s-" eren was cut off by one of the staff bring the food to the car. "order for y/n" they read back the order before handing it to you.

"thank you" you and eren said to the lady as she walked back into the restaurant.

"i can't wait to fuck this food up" you said clapping your hands like a little kid.

☆ ✯ ☆

"honey i'm home" you yelled playfully as you walked into the house. you waited for eren to get all the way in the house before locking the door behind him.

"so which ones mines?" juno said walking over to you looking at the bags in your hand. "damn i can't get a hello? hey maybe?" you scoffed handing him his bag of food.

"my bad." he did a little fake wave before walking over to the kitchen table and munching away on his food.

you rolled your eyes pulling the chair out and sitting down. eren was sitting down beside you already eating on his pasta like it was going be stolen from him.

you laughed as you stuck a piece of broccoli into your mouth. "what" his voice was muffled from the food in his mouth but it was still clear enough for you to make out what he was saying.

"slow down it ain't going no where" you said causing juno to laugh as he put his empty plate into the sink. shid ion know why he laughing it ain't even been ten minutes and he was already done plus he ain't even clean his damn dish.

"my bad i haven't ate since this morning, i'm starving" eren said still munching on his food.

"welp who am i to stop you then" you put your hands up in a playful surrendering manner.

𖤐

after finishing some of your food you came over to the couch to sit for awhile letting the food that you just ate digest.

it's been about 30 minutes since you've been sitting down watching tv.

eren had walked over to the couch sitting on the cushion beside you. "question?" he said looking over at you.

"mhm"

"where exactly am i sleeping?"

mmcht. how juno going volunteer people to stay with you and not even show them to there damn room.

you huffed getting up from the couch and walking over to the stairs signaling for eren to follow you.

"if you don't feel li-" you quickly waved him off. "no it's not you it's that freeloader right there" you pointed down to juno's room on the first floor as you walked up the stairs with the brunette following closely behind.

there were a couple empty rooms since the house was originally for you, daejah, and ja'naey to stay in while y'all attended college. but currently daejah was away in new jersey and ja'naey's parents were having a hard time letting her go.

so for the time being you allowed juno to stay with you since the apartment that he was going to be moving in wouldn't be available for a while plus you had hella empty rooms so there was no harm being done except for the part where juno just mooched off you not compensating in the slightest.

you rolled your eyes thinking about juno and his freeloading habits. but quickly shock the thought off as pushed the door open to one of the empty room.

you flicked the light on and off making sure it still worked. "you can put your clothes in the closet and dresser if you need, nobody using it aways" eren nodded as he seat his bag down on the small chair.

"and the bathroom is the second door down. if you need anything my room is right next door" you pointed down the hall at the bathroom door as you walked out his room and into yours.

𖤐

[a/n : Bahama Breeze pasta is TOP TEIRRR, and y'all i got my first job yesterday, i'm so geeked bro like IM MAKING MONEYY NOWW]