"Just one question Mam, Answer me " he raised his one finger "Would you like to drink cold water or hot water?". That woman looked at us and then said"C...col....cold".

"Khanna asked someone to bring cold water for Mam and told them to bring more. '' I told him and he called, I pulled a chair from her side and sat in front of her while Adriel just sat on the arm of the chair.

I was watching Aarushi sleeping peacefully through the cameras which I had fitted in my room, "Aaaaahhhhhhh" that lady screamed when my men poured some bucket of boiled water over her.

"Aaaaahhhh, m..y ski.....n is b....,urn.....ing" She started screaming

"Ohh Khanna, what you did boy, Mam said she wanted cold water but told them to bring hot water, not fair, call them and ask them to bring cold water" Adriel said dramatically while my eyes were fixed on the phone.

Between 2 minutes they poured chilled water on her "Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, it...'s pai.... paining" she stammered. I went near her and lowered myself at her distance.

"You are screaming mam, is it painful? '' I looked into her eyes, she lowered her eyes and nodded. My hand automatically grabbed her hair "exactly like this my wife was screaming when you called her that night" I pulled her hair.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I left her hair "this is just starting mam, I will make you scream until you lose your voice" her eyes were full of fear when she looked at me and I love this fear for me to see in people's eyes.

"Yuvraj, you know when I was kid, I wanted to become a dentist, I really wanted to see every tooth of our mouth, I also have extraction forceps (used to extract teeth) " Adriel took out that instrument from his pocket.

"No problem , today we have Mam with us and also you have that instrument. So basically you have a chance to fulfil your childhood dream, go ahead " I said and stepped aside.

My man opened her hands which were tied in a chair and made her sit on the floor, "Please I'm begging from you, don't do this" she said but Adriel sat in front of her on his knees, held her jaw tightly and due to pain she opened her mouth.

He put that thing inside her mouth and pulled it with force that her tooth came out of her with some blood "Aaaaaahhhhhhhh nnnnn.....oooooooooo" she screamed while a little amount of blood where dropping out of her mouth.

"What the hell did you do ?" I yelled at him and everyone looked towards me "What I did" he raised his one eyebrow. "Look" I pointed towards my shirt where I got some stain of her blood. " Huhh, no need to worry, I have some extra clothes here, took a bath before leave" he focused

"Answer my one question, who ordered you to call her at that night and told her that she was in the coma and she knew everything"I asked her but she didn't said anything "just fucking answer my question " I clutched her neck .

".....I....g..ot...a...cal....l.." she was uttering but Adriel interrupted in the middle "Bastard, leave her neck then she will be able to tell you" Adriel freed her neck from my grip.

That lady coughed but after that didn't take a sec "I got a call from an unknown number and a lady asked me to do this, and also she transferred 50 thousand rupees in my account" she looked at Adriel and said" I told you everything, please let me go".

"That's not possible, I promised my wife to not leave you then how can I do this, I can't break the promise I did to her" I stood and went my way towards the room to take a bath.

**AARUSHI**

I was standing in front of the window watching the sunrise and thinking about the darkness of my life,the dark truth or myth of my life. I don't remember, the incidents that happened to me in some days were not normal things for me.