Chapter 1

TWELVE YEARS LATER

AARUSHI 'S POV

"Hey bhagwan finally exams khatam ho gya, agar aaj exams khatam nahi hota naa to main jarur khatam ho jaati, dimaag ka dahi ho jaata h padhte aur hospital duty karte hue" I said.

(Hey God, finally exams are over, if today exams are not over then I will definitely be over, Brain gets curdled while studying and doing hospital duty)

"Yes, this is your usual habit of not studying in advance and then cursing the exam, the faculty and along with yourself, I also start worrying about you", Vaidu said .

Let me introduce you to my girls,we were classmates in school and after that me and Vri/ Vaidu ( Princess Vaidehi Singh Shekhawat) decided to become doctors, 'Sanu/S (Saanvi Joshi) is a well known criminal lawyer of delhi' and 'Aish/Avi/Aashu (Aashvi Verma) is a painter'.

"Rushi, you can't sit and study continuously, nor do you feel like studying, then why did you think of becoming a doctor?" She asked

"Well ,I didn't even know the answer to this question, why did I choose to be a doctor?I felt like I love saving people's lives, our one hard work saves someone's family from being broken, we save their happiness maybe that's why I choose this profession," I said with a confusion in my head.

"Rushi, you know whatt!! I heard that bitch Mrinal cheated on her boyfriend and is going on a trip with her boyfriend's best friend during this vacation," Vaidehi said and her reaction is like oh my godd! 'She is a girl with a pure soul and for her cheating on someone and loving someone is the biggest thing'.

'Ohh I see!'I said with a sad expression , "leave them and tell me what you are going to do in this 7 days holiday given by college, are you also going on a trip with your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Shut your mouth Rushi, you know naa I don't have any boyfriend and I don't want any right now but I think someone's future boyfriend is coming there",her words make me look in the direction of her eyes indicating.

"Ohh fuck! Why is he coming towards us" I yelled with my hands on head. "What do you mean ? he is coming there for you", she said. "Shut your pretty mouth Vaidu, why are you trying to make me kill him", I warned her.

"Hey Arushi!", he said."Hii I Angad",I replied with a fake smile on my face and that bitch was enjoying me getting irritated.

"Actually Arushi, I am throwing a party at my home. So I wanted you to come with your friends", he said. "Look Angad, First of all it's 'Aarushi' not 'Arushi', I said.

'Yeah I said the same Arushi,' he pronounced my name wrong again. "Ughh let it be I was telling you that I am not free to, so I will not come and you can ask her about her plans", I said pointing my finger toward Vaidehi.

"I am going to Aarushi's home with her for some work," Vaidehi said. I looked at her surprisingly because I didn't know about her plan and in return she gave me a smile.

"Alright then, if you guys are not free then it's okay" he said and finally left us alone.

"Mujhe Minnie ki kasam thi agar ye manhusiyat ka murat 5 min k andar nahi gaya hota naa to maine aaj sirf air wala injection laga dena tha isko," I said while fist my hand

(I swore to Minnie that if this statue of wretchedness had not gone within 5 mins, I would have just given him an air injection today.)

"Chhodna jaane de kyun bechare k liye aisa sochana tujhe pasand karta hai aur acha nahi lagta kisi ka dil todna," she told me .

(Let me go, why do you think like this for a poor guy, he likes you and doesn't like breaking someone's heart,)

"Oo mam wo sirf dekhne mein swami type h lekin h bahut harami type, sala sab ladki pe try karta h koi to patt hi jaegi, kya tum sach mein mere saath ghar chal rahi hai?"I asked