Chapter 10: E.K.As Final Breath: TwitchCon Attacks!

*As T1 and the Head Robot of E.K.As army started fighting , Pokimane got on top of a table , took a mic and screamed*

Pokimane: All of my fellow and dear fans , please save me and take on those robots !!

*As soon as pokimane said this , a huge crowd of sim- , i mean , passionate fans took weapons and fake swords and striked towards the henchmen*

*Then the henchmen started to weaken , as Pokimanes fans stole some of their rifles , T1 was punching the head robot with all his strength too , as Professor Cryptix suddenly spoke through the speakers of the four*

Fei: Oh Cryptix! We ran out of ammo , what do we do now?

Professor Cryptix: Quick kids!! , go to the emergency spot i showed you earlier , ive left some real guns to fight off those henchmen , the nano guns will be of no use unfortunately since they are robots

*Then the four including HD got to the spot and geared up with their guns , as they started shooting at the henchmen*

*Then the famous minecraft streamers GeorgeNotFound and Tommyinnit got their toy minecraft pickaxes and they threw it at three robots that were going after them like a boomerang , knocking them down and giving them some time to run and hide amongst the other people , The toys weren't doing too much damage, but they were good enough to knock them down. This just goes to show how resourceful these guys can be when they need to get things done*

*After some tough moments of war , everyone was able to take down all the henchmen , then E.K.A screamed*
E.K.A: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! IF I CANT LIVE , THEN NO ONE WILL!!! *Then a completely different robotic voice started speaking* Autodestruction in 2 minutes...

Zanark: EVERYONE!!! , pick the injured people and friends and lets get out of here!!!! *Zanark yelled*

*Then Wonderbot broke the TwitchCon door with his van*

Wonderbot: Geddon boys!!! , BEFORE WE TURN INTO DUST !!! *Wonderbot yelled*

*Then everyone got into the van and Wonderbot hit the road , as the entire TwitchCon building exploded right behind the van , Kirino and his friends were able to defeat E.K.A , which disappeared forever , but they werent alone in this adventure , everyone did their part to save the city , it was also thanks to the help the people in TwitchCon gave them*