Running Towards Daybreak-- Where am I?!

[A/N: Here it is guys! Chapter one of my first Cross-over!  Yay for Naruloid! xD I really hope it comes together the way I want it to.  Again, not much to say for now so I'll just start the story. Remember, Vote, comment, and become a fan<3]

RUNNING TOWARDS DAYBREAK

CHAPTER ONE-- WHERE AM I?!

I awoke in a dark, cold place. I numbly crawled forward, only to meet cold metal bars. Was I in a prison? I did my best to see what was around me but is was so dark in the cell! Desperate, I tried to yell for someone, anyone but I noticed for the first time that I a rope in my mouth, tied around my head. Why was I being gagged?!

Confused and more than a little bit afraid, I decided to find the nearest corner and do my best to hide in it. Luckily for me, the cell was pretty small so I didn't have to go far. I wasn't entire sure what to do in this situation, so I thought it would be best to wait silently like a good little prisoner.

After what seemed like hours, my mind was going back into unconsciousness once again and I didn't fight it. Anything sounded better than sitting there doing nothing. I was suddenly extremely tired and it only took a minute for me to get back to sleep.

(╯°□°)╯︵Later on︵ ╯(°□° ╯)

My awakening the second time around was just as bad as the first.  I felt something hit me on the side a few times before something whipped across my face. My eyes opened slightly to reveal two blurry figures before me. The one hunched over my body continued to slap me a few times before the other, standing a few feet away, stopped him.

"Stop. She's awake now."

The man above me chuckled. "You don't think I know that, Kakazu? I was just having some fun, old man."

I blinked a few times and my vision cleared enough to make out what the two men looked like. The one above me had a slim, yet muscular body, the color of  hazelnut cream. His gray, chin length hair was slicked back with what must have been a gallon of hair gel, and his iris's were a bright magenta.

The other man, Kakazu, had an even more muscular body. He had a dark cocoa bean colored skin with little stitches running throughout his body. His hair and face were covered by a mask but his eyes were completely visible. His sclera was a dark, brick red and his iris was a sea foamy color, almost like Miku-San's.

The both of them wore almost the same thing. They both wore dark ninja pants, white leg warmers, and dark ninja boots. In addition, they both had a black cloak with red and white clouds on them. The only noticeable difference was that Kakazu wore a shirt and the other man did not.

"Grab her and let's go, Hidan."

"Go to hell. I'm having fun with this."

Kakazu's fist flew at Hidan's face at a startling speed, and the man fell off of me.  I gasped, not expecting anything like that to happen. Mainly because Kakazu was about five feet away and he hadn't moved an inch.

I watched in horror as a detached hand made its way back to my captor's arm and fixed itself there. There were strange wiry things squirming around the inside of his flesh, which sent shivers down my spine.  I seriously considered death by the time Kakazu made his way over to my frozen body.

"Don't worry," He told me, "We won't kill you."

I relaxed a bit. Ah, thank God--

"At least we won't just yet. Get up."

I did as I was told and forced my body to stand. Hidan got up as well and grabbed me from behind, pinning my arms behind my back.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!" I demanded. Seriously, it wasn't like I was dangerous or anything. I mean, the two of them were about five times the size of me.  There was just no way I could overpower them!