Chapter 33

Next chapter after 10 votes.

New morning Maanika woke up first it was 5A.M. when she woke she hurriedly took bath and went in Kitchen she started preparing meals for the day i.e. breakfast and lunch as today in any case she have to go too office and Darshan to will be busy with song recording . After preparing breakfast and lunch she went in her room got changed for office as she came out of wardrobe she saw that Darshan was sleeping peacefully she went near him and placed a kiss on his forehead and cheeks . He groaned a little in sleep feeling her presence. She smiled ruffled his hair abit and headed for her work .

Maanika got out from the car and she was instantly crowded by media which feared her for a second but she quickly composed herself and went inside .

At home Darshan woke and not founding Maanika on his side He picked up his phone to see time it was 8:30 A.M. . He opened his whatsapp and saw that he had voice message from her.

MS- Good morning Darr. I am sorry I wasn't able to meet you as you were sleeping soo peacefully so I didn't tend to wake you up. I have made breakfast and lunch for you and everyone else who will be coming for recording so have it on time and do let me know how was it. I will return by late evening. Take care of yourself. Maana loves you Darr.( A smile came on his lips. )

DR- Darr too loves his Maana. Take care and come home soon will miss you.( He send her message and at that time he could hear door bell ring he got up and grabbed his T shirt , while wearing it he opened the door and Avish Jyugal Lijo Naushad bhai and Anmol were there. They all laughed seeing him)

NK- Good morning Darshan kaafi derr se neend khuli aaj.

DR- Haa pata nhii kyu kall toh jaldi bhi soo gye the.

AD- Jaldi soo gyee the aapko dekh karr toh lagg raha hai Kaafi late soye honge bhai aap.( He said keeping his hand on his shoulder. As everyone came and sat on sofa.)

DR- Kyuu?

JS- Isliye ( He said giving his phone with front camera on. He became shocked on seeing himself. He had lipstick mark on his cheeks and forehead and lips too.)

DR- Toh kya meri biwi pyaar karti hai mujhse.( He said proudly like complete besharam sitting on sofa.)

LG- Besharam. Jaa naha karr aa .( He said pushing him towards room.)

DR- Haa jaa rha hu. Arre Avish sunn Maanika breakfast bana karr gyii hai toh please serve yourself naa me aata hu 10 min me ( Saying soo he went and got ready and sat on table to have breakfast as everyone else was inside making arrangements when Jyugal called him.)

JS- Darsh andarr aav toh ek vaar.( Darsh 1 baar andar aana.)

DR- Aayo.( Aaya)( He got up and went inside.) Su thayu.( Kya hua)

AP- Aajo.( Yeh dekh) (He showed him Maanika's pic that was surfing from morning on social media.)

DR- Yaar yeh media ese kabhi bina bulaye nhii aati or Maanika ko toh chod hi nhii rhii. Mujhe baaki koi problem nhii hai the only thing is that she is afraid of such loud sounds . Samajh nhii aarha .

NK- Darshan chodegi bhi nhii .( He said entering studio) Maanika has covered a position on top 5 in media rate card.

DR- Ohh God. Avish dekh bhai kya karr skte hai ese toh vo pareshaan ho jaaegi.( He said and Avish nodded and they started recording of song.)

At night it was 9 P.M. when Maanika returned she saw that everyone was in studio so she didn't tend to disturb them and went to kitchen to drink water when her eyes fell in utensils.

MS- Hey bhagwan inhone bartan khali bhi nhii kare.( She said and lifted the lifs only to find all food lying as it is.) Inhone toh khana hi nhii khaya.( Saying soo she went and opened the door of studio. )