Chapter- 21

MS- Darr tumne abhi tak change nhii kiya.( She said as Darshan entered. )

DR- Haa vo live gya tha isliye.

MS- Vo toh end hoke time ho gya naa baba .

DR- Uske baad dusra kaam karr rha tha. Acha vo sab chod naa mujhe tujhse baat karni hai.

MS- Haa bolo naa baba.

DR- Ese nhii baithna shanti se ek baar.( They sat on bed and Maanika indicated him to speak .)

DR- Maanika I don't know how to tell you this but mujhe bohot ache se pata hai that you have a responsibility with you of your family work and everything and I want ki tu ek baar or soch le see Maanika I know you just turned 22 and today I turned 29 me jab 22 ka tha tab I wouldn't have even imagined ki me shadi karunga and if you genuinely agree toh Maanika I promise you ki mere taraf se ya meri family ki side se you will never have any pressure ki you have to stay in Mumbai if you want hum 15 days Mumbai 15 days ahemdabad bhi reh skte hai me tujhe teri family se durr nhii karna chahta. I respect you and your decision It's totally depends on you now how you want it.

MS- Darshan Darshan relax I am completely fine with the wedding nhii toh I wouldn't have said yes at first place and I know that you are not going to stop me to do anything I like soo just relax . Or baat rhii mummy papa ki toh obviously unse alag hone ka thoda dukh hai but tumhare paas aane ki khushi bhi hai Darshan. Me aati jaati rahungi nhii toh mummy papa ko thode time baad Mumbai bula lungi. Haa ek or baat me shadi tak udaipur hi rukungi obviously preps ke liye aaungi mumbai.

DR- Hmm . Maanika you know naa how much I love you.

MS- Darshan mujhe nhii pata why you are thinking soo much about all it but just relax I know how much you love me and I trust you.( She said and hugged him tightly as she could. ) Acha By the way . Happiest Birthday D.( she said kissing his cheeks and had huge smile.

DR- Thank you soo much meri jaan. Acha vese gift kaha hai mera.

MS- Hmm Gift aapka I have 2 gifts for you ek toh abhi neeche party me milega and second one it's something special actually I ordered it before my birthday or tab pata nhii tha ki we'll be in Udaipur toh it's in Mumbai.

DR- Ohh koi naa matlab abhi koi gift nhii ?

MS- Mmmhmmm( She said moving her head . Darshan held her face still and placed his lips on her's. Her eyes widened with shock but she smiled in kiss and responded back.)

MS- When will you stop doing these surprise kisses.

DR- kabhi nhii . And with time it's going to increase. ( He said last line in low voice in her ear.)

MS- Shut up.

DR- I won't. ( Hearing him she just Rolled her eyes.) Did you just rolled your eyes at me ?

MS- Yes I did what will you do?

DR- I'll show you.( He picked her up on his shoulder. )

MS- Darshan what are you doing leave me.

DR- Not possible now.( He went towards the bathroom and straight away threw her in jacuzzi. )

MS- What you did?( he didn't replied just opened his kurta and went inside jacuzzi. )

DR- Maanika you have no idea how difficult it becomes for me to control myself when you roll your eyes .( He bit on her ear and started moving downwards placing slow soft kisses and reached till her chest. He stopped looked at her eyes which were closed . He just smiled and kissed on her forehead .)

DR- Open your eyes Maana look at me( He said gently holding her face.She slowly opened her eyes and looked in his where she can see his sincerity, loyalty, respect and above all love for her and their relationship. ) We are not taking any step further without your consent or till you are ready for it Maana . All I want is for you to feel loved and cared about ,in this relationship . You are most special.