Chapter 34 spending the day with her

so you've noticed that you have been pushing Amphitrite away, well sucks to say it didn't come out well with her.

you were minding your own business building your prototype when she pounced on your back, you turned to her and you were about to ask her but there was something different about her today. her eye irises' were glowing light-blue color, and there was a hint of anger.

Amphitrite: stop ignoring me, I'm sorry for what I've done so PLEASE, don't leave.

she was begging you which made you confused because you had no idea what she was talking about. but we'll dive into that history later on.

you sighed and slowly hugged her, she hugged you back sobbing, mumbling words that you can't quite decipher. Soon enough she started to cling to you, good thing no one was able to see that, probably.

Later, (brought by chibi you swinging the sword like an idiot)

You went up the surface, you checked if Addain was there but she wasn't. Well you need to prepare to leave soon or you might develop an attachment to them, too late for that to stop now. Amphitrite was with you the whole time in disguise, still her beauty hadn't gone unnoticed by the sea creatures and sea well men? Idk how to interpret it. You had given her a cloak and glasses that is only used for accessory.

You went and explore the island, you reminisce the memories you've made with Addain and also me crab.

Anya: hey! what about me?

And Anya too, by far Anya had stayed with you for the obvious reasons and gave you useful information despite the disputes you both have. You told Amphitrite to go around but it took a bit more time to convince her because she won't leave your side, but you've managed to make her leave temporarily.

You then opened your inventory and placed an iron chest that you made with advanced equipment. (You bought it from the store and now ur just average) the iron chest was consisted with a recipe paper for her to cook on her own, a red dagger, and a necklace.

 (You bought it from the store and now ur  just average) the iron chest was consisted with a recipe paper for her to cook on her own, a red dagger, and a necklace

(Every pictures belongs to the rightful owners)

Lastly you placed a letter, just a thankful letter with a special gift with it. You closed it and made a stone slab perfectly square and paced the iron chest on top of it, there only Addain can access it through her blood or finger print, how? You basically had to injure her and take the fingerprints from the things she held.