Chapter 32 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓮

It's been 2 weeks since Max started to train Adain, well you can say it was hellish training but it'll be worth it soon, right?

Adain: *huff* *huff* S-Sensei I-I can't do this anymore.

Max: I told you the training would be hard, take responsibility of your words young one.

Adain was sulking but she had to get stronger, in order to protect what she loved the most and Max is the only one who can teach her those ways.

with Max, you've been missing your newfound home with Artemis and Emily. you missed them but you were afraid to do so as to what happened to your mother, missing someone too much could result your downfall or depression and you don't want to be alone nor lonely again. you just want everyone to be safe.

Adain: Sensei, I'm done.

Max: good, take a rest.

Adain bows and then sits down on the grass by the hill, over-looking the Island where he found and made it into her training area.

Adain: hey sensei

Max: yeah?

Adain: one day, if I ever got stronger will I be able to protect my loved ones from bad people and even the Gods themselves.

Max: I'm not sure kid, but all I know is that protecting your loved ones is a treasure that not even power nor authority could overpower. one day you'll teach more people to protect but power could blind them with greed, be careful on who you teach it to.

Adain: hmm, you sound experienced Sensei.

Max: let me tell you a story, there was once upon a time where a good and strong Sensei originated from Japan taught 2 students. both were exceptionally strong, one used for good while the other used it for other kinds of things but what the sensei didn't expect was that the good student was blinded by greed and used his knowledge and skills on bad things.

the other student didn't know what to do, he was weaker than the 'good' student but the sensei encouraged him to take further steps and that was the divine realm, that he called the techniques. those techniques were passed down to generation to generation, they were carefully taught by sensei's who saw the potential and kindness in the. therefore whoever mastered the final technique shall be challenged by many obstacles then rising into a divine position.

the student was taught by the sensei with his divine techniques, but they were quite painful and not to mention overbearing. with the student's knowledge of the skills, he was able to defeat his mate the so called 'good' student. The sensei passed down a skill to his only student once he passed.

Adain: wow, so the other student was like a God then?

Max: I wouldn't interpret it like that, let's just say abnormally strong.

Adain: so you were the Other student?

Max: you guess, now it's time to go back plus that Goddess won't leave me alone nor her daughter will stop challenging me.

Adain: no one has ever stood up to the queen before, I think she's just holding back because she knows her power very well and it could destroy the cities.

Max: so she's stronger than her father?

Adain: yup, isn't she cool.

Max: yeah.

???! POV
???: Seems like he's on the move, prepare everything. Also where is she anyways.

A soldier reports to him

Soldier: Sir, it seems she cannot come due to "personal reasons".

??? glared at the soldier as the soldier scurried away scared.