Chapter 13 (2019 words long) idc

Artemis was just minding her own business when she heard a *ting* you came down stairs and pulled it out from the oven. you made 100 of them, and you looked like you were about to collapse but thanks to the soda it kept you going. 

Max: the bread is still hot and fresh. 

Artemis: what are they? why do they have different flavor? 

Max: it was my mom's recipe. 

he looked at it with sadness in his eyes but thanks to the mask she couldn't see it. 

Max: well, where are your disciples? 

Artemis: their near. 

You rolled up your sleeve, revealing your strong arms with veins. you were wearing a suit but you took off the suit's jacket cause you'll wear it during the Wedding. and you were wearing pants. of course you took your suit's jacket with you. who knows maybe he'll get kidnaped and suddenly be at the Olympus.

Artemis: may I help? 

Max: sure. 

Artemis grabbed 2 trays of bread. you just gawked at her. 

Max's mind: god damn this woman is strong.

Later in the forest.... 

There you saw beautiful nymphs playing. 

you of course is unfazed, when they noticed you they stopped but when they saw Artemis they were happy. 

Max's mind: wow talk about favorites. 

Nymph 1: Hello Lady Artemis. 

Artemis: Hello my disciples, meet Max. he's the one who volunteered to make this bread. 

Max: *ahem* you mean request. 

Artemis: ah right request. 

Max: can you please help. 

The nymphs first helped Artemis, then you. 

they first tasted it then they were amazed by it's taste and flavor. 

Nymph 1: I don't like to admit this but, this is pretty good. 

Max: why thank you. 

Artemis: we should head back and prepare. 

when Artemis was about to turn, a nymph accidently tripped and the bucket flew from her hands, and was about to hit Artemis. wow talk about cliché 

Nymphs: LADY ARTEMIS!?

But before that happened Max protected her with his body. which is now soaked. 

Max: you okay Artemis? 

Then your mask fell, revealing a devilishly handsome face, with white fluffy hair and hypnotizing deep purple/violet eyes. ( he switched his mask) 

Artemis was a blushing mess, he was soaked in water revealing his body. which the nymphs blushed, for the first time ever. 

Artemis: I-I'm o-o-okay. 

He noticed that she's shaking, so he took his jacket and wrapped it around her. 

Max: feel better? 

he smiled at her, GOD she just want's to kiss him feverishly. Oh no what's happening to me!? 

Max didn't know what or why he cared for her but he knows one thing, protect them and take care of them. even thought it's only been a day since he got a job but he's taking it seriously. 

Max: want to go to my house? 

Artemis: Y-yes.  

Max smiled and turned around and knelt.