𝟎𝟗

Gwen closed the door to her mint green fiat and walked over to the party

Gwen closed the door to her mint green fiat and walked over to the party. She entered through the front door and waved to some of the people that greeted her. As she got to the backyard she saw how two people jumped down from the roof to the pool. She covered her mouth in fear as she saw Sarah Cameron come out to the surface alongside Topper.

"Sarah?" She shouted in surprise as her blonde friend came out of the pool. Sarah walked up to her and hugged her making Gwen's dress get a little wet.

"Oh Gwen, I love you!" She said as she swung them from side to side.

"How many cups have you had?" She asked as referring to alcohol.

"One!" She replied stepping away from their hug. Gwen believed her, her friend could get worst so one didn't really do much.

"Hey, Sarah!" Topper said getting out of the pool. "Wanna go upstairs?" He asked suggestively.

Sarah looked at Gwen looking for approval. Since Sarah and Topper started dating, almost every moment was interrupted by him. This annoyed Gwen and Sarah knew that, but she was going to be with Rafe anyway, so it didn't bother her this time.

"Go!" She said and Sarah kissed her cheek as she walked away. "Use protection!" She shouted as a reminder.

"Yes mom!" Sarah turned around to wave at her playfully as Topper guided her inside.

A pair of sneaky male arms wrapped around her waist and turned her around to face him. Now, the thing about Rafe Cameron is that he can be really clingy, or he can be very detached. Gwen woke up every day wondering which version would she get that day. Would he love her and be all over her? Or would he be an asshole and push her away? It felt like playing Russian roulette.

"You came." He said as he place his hands on her waist.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" She asked as she looked up at him. The height difference was inconvenient at some points, but they always figured it out.

Rafe grabbed the back of Gwen's head and held her close to his lips. He liked it when she stared at him begging for a taste of his lips, he felt powerful, dominant, like she was an innocent antelope, and he was a starving lion. He put her out of her misery by smashing their lips together in a hungry passionate kiss.