𝟎𝟓

That morning Gwen decided to go over to Sarah's to just hang out, it's been a couple of days without gossip, laughs, and the stress of doing illegal stuff with Pogues was taking over her entire body

That morning Gwen decided to go over to Sarah's to just hang out, it's been a couple of days without gossip, laughs, and the stress of doing illegal stuff with Pogues was taking over her entire body. Her father could find out at any moment that she got involved with them and God only knows how much he hates Pogues. Hasn't always been that way but since his oldest son's death, a war was been declared.

"Hey, S!" Gwen opened Sarahs bedroom door and jumped on her bed while watching her apply mascara on her lashes very meticulously.

"There you are, I thought you replaced me for Kiara." She said while looking at Gwen in the mirror.

"Don't do that, she's my best friend too." Sarah closed the mascara tube and put it on her vanity's drawer to turn around to look at her friend.

"I know, I'm just messing with you." She got up and jumped on her bed to hug her friend.

"Did you have breakfast?" Gwen asked and Sarah just shook her head. "Oh, perfect! I was thinking that we could go over to the Country Club and check out their new menu."

"Oh, yeah I heard they have like avocado toast and all of that stuff." Her excitement vanished as she wondered. "Aren't you hanging out with Rafe today?"

"He's hanging out with the boys, besides, we're kind of not okay." She confessed.

"Why? Did he do something?" Sarah grabbed Gwen's hands and looked at her hit pity.

"Besides all of the shit that always does? No. But I was talking with JJ the other night at The Point and Rafe got mad." She explained.

"He probably got jealous or something, you know how he is." She didn't make a big deal about it.

"If only I got jealous when he's talking to other girls. I mean, he can be jealous but if do it I'm like 'super dramatic' or 'crazy'. In what world is that fair?" She stated with an angry undertone.

"What if you just talk to him?" Sarah suggested.

"I'm sorry, do you know your brother?" Sarah just sighted and got up from her bed.