Chapter Twenty Seven

Parvin standing in front of a gloomy-looking motel. It's located outside of the city. She's nervously tapping her phone to calm her anxiety.  She was commended by the unknown messenger to come here. She can't guess what might be waiting for her. Soon her phone beeped. She immediately looked at the message.

“Room no.204”

She quickly entered the motel. There's nobody around to see. She didn't look back. She steps quickly towards the room. She entered the room seeing it was left open. After entering She saw a huge figure standing in front of her showing his back. Her curiosity plus tension killed her every second.

“Excuse me? Who are you?”

Hearing her voice he slowly turned back. She was shocked to see the person standing in front of her. She was utterly shocked to see the most unexpected person.

“You!!!”.

A man in his late fifties looked at her with a terror-filled face. He was too shocked to react. Nothing is coming out of his mouth Immediately.

“Parvin you! What are you doing here?”.

“I should ask the same, what are you doing here? Did you send me these messages? Are you trying to blackmail me?”.

Sikandar Rane, former ACP of the police department. He handled her accident nine years ago. Now he's deputy commissioner of police. He was promoted after closing the hit-and-run case within a few days. From that time he's been a very good friend of Parvin. He looked at her with a horrified expression.

“What? Messages? Did you get these messages too? Even I came here because someone called me here showing the evidence of me changing the proofs in the past. I Didn't know you had got the messages”.

Parvin got deathly quiet hearing his reply. Slowly something felt off. Wait a minute, they two were met in the same room because someone sent them blank messages. And it's related to a past event. She felt the grip on her hand losing. She left her consciousness to speak.

“We were trapped”

She uttered with a low tone. Then the actual truth struck her brain harshly. They were trapped. They were trapped in something. Even Sikandar was horrified by her words. He can't afford to get caught in something. He was living respectably all those years. He couldn't let the past truth get into the limelight. Before he could say something, suddenly the door opened with a bang. A few reporters dashed inside, and soon they were surrendered by many channel people.

“Mam, is this true that you two are in an illegal affair?”

“Were you cheating on Mr. Khanna with Mr. Rane?”

“Is it true that one of your sons was fathered by Mr. Rane?”

“How long are you guys in this relationship?”

Parvin screamed top of her voice hearing their questions. She closed her ears feeling so humiliated. She couldn't face anyone. Hot tears start to roll from her eyes.

“No..no..no..stop it..I said stop it.. there's nothing between us…. Stop it.. argh. damn it… stop it you bastards”.

She yelling so loudly. She quickly tried to leave the place. But the reporters didn't let her go. They even started to question Sikandar

“DCP Rane, what's your reply for this secret meeting? Were you involved with Mrs. Khanna? There's a rumor that you both have been involved in some illegal activities for a long time. “

Countless questions from every reporter. He tried to make them quiet with his position. But he knows, there's nothing that can stop the reporters. Parvin felt her veins popping out of humiliation. She couldn't face anyone directly. Her hands unknowingly covered her face from the camera. Her heartbeat got hyper hearing the reporter's statement from behind.