Chapter 18

I cautiously made my way over to the door, but stopped when I saw Olivia standing with her head down.

"O-Olivia?" I asked.

"Can we talk?" She pleaded.

"Why does she smell like dog?" Jeremy muttered.

"Because I am one." Oliva snapped. I stepped outside.

"I'll be back in a few." I said to Jeremy. He eyed Olivia then shut the door. "Speak."

"I want to apologize for the other day. I have to follow orders and... And I just..."

"So you listened to some wolf leader instead of protecting your best friend?! Olivia you would've killed me. We both know that." I sighed.

"Leon would've killed me if I didn't do as he said!" Olivia exclaimed.

"I would've rather died than kill my best friend." I shook my head. "You need to think of someone other than yourself."

"I guess being killed isn't a big deal for you because you're already a cold, heartless, deadd vampire!"

"AND YOU'RE JUST A HAIRY DOG!" I spat. "Shouldn't you be chasing your tail or something." I turned and walked back onto the front porch, but before I could reach the door I was tackled. Olivia stood over me in wolf form. "Fuck off!" I used my strength to push her off of me. I stared into her eyes as I regained my stance. They were black and there was no Olivia left. She was gone.

She ran at me, but I flipped over her. She spun around and whipped me with her head, causing me to shoot against a tree. I scrambled up as she neared closer, but before I could escape, she was on her hind legs, teeth bared, cornering me.

"Olivia..." I begged even though she couldn't hear me. She dig her teeth into my arm. I let out a ear-ripping scream and crumpled to the ground as she released me. I looked back at her, and she was normal, hoovering over me, a tear falling down her cheek.

"Oh my god..." I heard someone say.

"JENNA STAY INSIDE!" Zac demanded. My breathing was short, and quick as Louis rushed over. Bri and Jeremy held Olivia tightly, arms behind her back.

"Wh-what do we do?" Harry asked frantically.

"What the hell!" Zayn got up in Olivia's face.

"Z-Zayn... No." I pleaded quietly.

"Charlie?" Jenna came over to my side.

"Jenna! I told you to stay inside."

"Someone needs to take out the poison." She looked around.

"I-I'll do it." Louis crouched next to me.

"Louis no." I shook my head. "It's okay."

"It won't kill him... It'll just knock him out." Jenna stated.

"I guess that's helpful." Louis smiled half-heartedly at me.

"Just... Don't take to much." Liam said.

"You'll be okay." Louis took hold of my arm, making me wince. I felt so weak and limp. "Ready?"

"GO LOU!" Jess demanded. Louis took a glance into my eyes and dug his fangs into my wrist. I let out sharp breaths through my nose, and arched my back, the pain overwhelming.

"Let go, Lou." Zac put his hand on his shoulder; Louis broke free, and held me to his chest.

"You're okay." He whispered. His eyes started to close.

"Louis..." I whispered. Harry dragged me away from him and Bri and Zac helped him up and carried him inside. "LOUIS!" I screamed.

"He'll be fine, okay?" Harry held me to his chest. "Everything's okay." I looked to everyone else. Jess was leaning against Liam and Zayn had Jenna in his arms. Olivia had her head down as Jeremy and Niall held her back.

"I'm so sorry." Olivia whispered.

"Don't talk to me." I snapped.

"Charlie... I didn't-"

"Leave." Niall demanded. Olivia kept eye contact with me as she hurried off.

"We should get you wrapped up." Jeremy said. I nodded and Harry helped me inside. Jess sat down next to me on the couch and I leaned my head on her shoulder. Zayn wrapped my arm carefully.

"You get into a lot of fights, you know that?" He smiled at me.

"What can I say? I'm a trouble maker." I laughed.

"Yea, yea." He kissed my head and sat down next to Jess.

"Louis' okay." Bri said coming down the steps. "Jenna... Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." She said quietly. "Why did that girl do that to you?" She turned to me.

"She's a werewolf and werewolves are evil." Zac mumbled.

"Was she your friend?" Bri asked.

"Yea... Was." I nodded running my thumb along the wrap. "I hope I never have to see her again."

-----------------------------------------

LOUIS' P.O.V.

I sat up in the bed, but was immediately wrapped in arms, being forced back down.

"Thank god." Charlie whispered.

"Hi to you too." I laughed, sitting up.

"Are you okay?" She looked over my body.

"I think the more important question is are you okay?" I smiled.

"Thanks to you." She replied. "You're hair is a little messed up, though."

"Fix it, will ya?" I laughed. She nodded and pushed a few hairs over the right side of my head. When she finished our eyes locked.

"Everyone went to bed and Paul's letting us stay the night and he'll pick us up tomorrow then we'll go to rehearsal." She explained, backing away a little, a hint of red across her cheeks.

"Got it. So... everyone's asleep?" I asked cheekily.

"Yea, so I'm gonna go to bed too." She stood up, but I pulled her back down.

"Sleep in here tonight. I'd be happier knowing you were safe in my arms." I smiled. She nodded shyly and crawled into bed next to me.

"It seems like I always end up sleeping next to you." She laughed.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Nah..." She snuggled next to me. "Good night." She whispered.

"Night." I smiled and in a few minutes I knew she was asleep.

I... I love you.