Chapter 4, Rolay Arches

A/N

COMMENT/VOTE/READ/FOLLOW!!!!!

~Sky XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3,Rolay arches

We practiced a bit with running and jumping... I was really regretting hunting.

"I don't know if this is a good idea." I shrunk back.

"You're gonna have to learn sooner or later." Harry pulled me along.

"But-"

"No buts, we're doing this." Louis pointed at me. I nodded. I ran a hand through my hair, but stopped. My eyes darted behind us.

"She heard something." Liam said.

"Yes she did." I rolled my eyes.

"Where'd it go, Charlie. Listen carefully." Louis instructed. My eyes shut as I listened. I heard the rustling of leaves and birds chirping and then I heard a rustle and a twig. "Where?"

"I... I don't know." I shook my head.

"Charlie. You have to listen." Niall said.

"I was!" I shouted. I shut my eyes again and took a step forward. I walked with my eyes shut, the noise becoming louder. "Stop."

"Get it Char." Harry mumbled. I opened my eyes and they darted to an open area. A bunny... A bunny?! "Yes, Charlie. A bunny. Go."

"But... It's so cute." I pouted. Niall covered his mouth holding in a laugh.

"Charlie, it's gonna die anyway." Zayn said. I nodded and took light steps toward the small, white creature. It's back was turned to me as I was in arms length. Just as I was about to snatch it, it transformed. I screamed and fell back. The now larger creature towered over me. I pushed myself back and stood up quickly. I darted away, but when I looked back, it was right there.

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!

The monster lunged and pushed me down. It's long teeth showed as it growled. I shut my eyes right before I knew it's teeth were gonna snap on me and kill me. Nothing happened. I opened my eyes and the creature was gone. I looked around and saw Liam tackling the thing. I felt hand tug me up, but I was to terrified to actually stand, so I leaned against whoever it was.

"I... I think we're done for today." Louis said. I shook in the arms of my helper, who turned out to be Harry. Liam walked over, head high. I turned my head to see if he had killed the beast, but Harry's hand held my chin. He turned me, his arm still around me as we walked back. I quickly took a glance over me shoulder and saw the predator huddled in a ball, unmoving.

"L-Liam?" I asked.

"Yea?"

"Wh-Where'd you kill it?" I asked. All the boys turned to me.

"Uh..."

"Please tell me."

"I crushed it's ribs." He said shyly.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"M-my stomach hurts." I dropped my head.

"You feel the pain of those who die near you." Zayn stated. I nodded and took another glance back at the monster who had pounced on me.

"Hey," Harry whispered, "you're say now, okay?"

I nodded and walked the rest of the way in silence. The farther I got from the dead animal, the less pain I felt.