Chapter,2 What?!?!?!

A/N

Okayyyyy heyyy guyss ummm heres chapter 2 *THIS IS A FILLER*

This on will be boring but next ones will be okay!

~Sky XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hai~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2,What?!?

awoke on a couch in a dimly lit room. I saw all the boys of One Direction sitting around me. Except Louis. I sat up, but immediately got a headache. I moved my hand to my neck and felt to bumps. I yelped at my fingers brushed the skin. I moved my hand to it rested on the front of my neck, my collar bones protruding from my quick breathing.

"How do you feel?" Niall asked. I didn't answer. I was furious. And scared, and nerovus, and upset.

"Please, don't be scared." Harry said. My head shot to him.

"H-how did you do that? You just read my mind."

"We... We can do that." He nodded.

"We'll leave you to get cleaned up." Liam cocked his head to the door and the boys followed. I stood up and went to the bathroom connected to the room.

"Wow." I whispered to myself. My already dark hair was darker, not it was a black color. My skin was sleek and a bit paler, but I was already pale as is. What amazed me most were my eyes. My old brown eyes had become a gold. I gazed at my complexion and shook my head. I ran my hand through my hair and sunk down, sitting on the ground.

"I-I'm sorry." Louis said quietly, startling me

"Well, you had to." I said.

"But, I almost killed you." He rushed and sat down next to me.

"I'm fine now." I said. Yea right! I'm a fucking vampire.

"Shocking I know." Louis said. "But you look gorgeous."

"Thanks." I said. He helped me up and cleaned the mark, the bumps still prominent. "Ow." I winced as he touched the cloth to the mark.

"Sorry." He whsipered. "I was scared to, you know. I didn't want to hurt you."

"It was certainly terrifying." I sighed, once again looking at myself in the mirror.

"It only hurt more because you moved... Which I warned you not to." Louis smiled. YOU BIT ME?! DID YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO SQUIRM?! "I knew you would, I was just hoping you wouldn't."

"You need to stop reading my mind." I laughed.

"You can read mine." He pointed out.

"No I can't... Unless you're-" I stopped mid senctence. I'm sorry, Charlotte. But you look amazing... The boys and I will help you, don't worry. "I guess I can."

"So you got that?"

"Yea... Thanks." I smiled. He gave me a small nod and we walked out of my bathroom.

"Ready?" Zayn asked.

"Ready...?"

"You really don't expect us to bite you then just say, 'BYE HAVE FUN WITH YOUR VAMPIRE PROBLEMS SUCKER!'" He laughed.

"I don't know! You were certainly willing to bite me, why not leave me flat?" I threw my hands up.

"Girl, you hold a grudge! Let it go!" Niall teased.

"Ah, because that's so simple." I rolled my eyes. "Um, quick question where are we?"

"London." Harry said.

"LONDON?! MY FAMILY IS IN TEXAS!" I screamed.

"We told them that you were coming to stay with us for a while."

"And they were cool with it?!"

"Well... I kind of had to... Hypnotize them." Niall mumbled.

I took a deep breath to keep from screaming. "So, you hypnotize people." I pointed to Niall. "What do you guys do?"

"I'm fast and can jump higher than normal vampires." Zayn said.

"Stronger than normal vampires." Liam said.

"I can weaken other peoples powers." Louis replied.

"I can see the future and control peoples actions." Harry answered.

"When do I find out what I do?" I smiled.

"Training." Louis said. "Which starts now." All the boys sprinted out in super fast speed.

"CAN I DO THAT?!" I shouted.

"Try it!" Liam said. I nodded and started running toward the door that led outside, and immediately I did the same thing they did. Everything was a blur.

"Holy shit." I mumbled. The boys cheered, but I shushed them. "Do you hear that?" I asked.

"What?"

"That!" I heard a loud whimper.

"No..." Harry shook his head. I stepped cautiously forward.

"Charlotte..." Louis followed.

"Call me Charlie." I said walking a bit quicker.

"Charlie, where are you going?" Niall shouted. I instinctly turned and stepped ove things without even looking.

"Is she hunting?" Liam asked.

"No... I have no idea what going on." Louis muttered. I stopped in my tracks and looked around.

"There!" I sprinted down and jumped over fallen logs. A fox? "What..."

"What are you doing?"

"I... I heard it... Whining." I said, bending down next to the fallen fox. It whimpered again.

"You... Heard this?" Liam asked. I nodded.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Uh...." Harry turned to the boys.

"Touch it." Louis blurted out. I did as he said and placed a hand on the fox. It's like my hand moved on it's own and went to the fox's leg. A burning sensation went through my hand as I rested it on the leg. The fox whined but then stopped. It stood up quickly and sprinted off. "Woah."

"Guess you found your power?" Zayn shrugged.

"Did you hear what it said?"

"It didn't say anything..." Louis helped me up.

"It said thanks." I took a deep breath. "What did you guys do to me?"