𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚, 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚

"And Black scores again, ten points to Slytherin," Lee Jordan's dull voice carries through the stadium. The cheering of the Slytherin stands overpowers the booing from everyone else in the crowd.

Aurelia smirks as she soars away from a fuming Oliver Wood. He was never able to save any of her goals, which made him furious every time.

"Better luck next time Oliver!" She taunts, grinning at her captain, Marcus Flint, who shakes his head in exasperation.

"You can taunt him later Black, focus on scoring more goals," She sent him a cheeky salute before diving after the quaffle.

"HARRY POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH! GRYFFINDOR WINS THE HOUSE CUP!" Aurelia lands, a solemn frown on her face as the stands erupt into cheers. She watches silently as Potter is lifted onto the shoulders of his teammates.

A hand claps her on the back, "You did good Aurelia, I made a good choice in captainship for next year."

Marcus Flint smiles down at her. He'd always been like an older brother to the sixth year.

"Thanks, Marcus."

"Party in the common room tonight, it was supposed to be celebratory, but we bought all the firewhiskey and don't want it to go to waste." She smiled, muttering that she'd be there before walking over to shake hands with the Gryffindor team.

"Good game little Lia," Aurelia jumped, only to come face to face with two grinning redheaded boys. "Thanks for the challenge."

"We hope your arm doesn't hurt too much." She rolled her eyes, the boys had both hit a bludger at her arm. At the same time, it was a miracle she hadn't broken it.

"It's fine, thank you very much. Why aren't you two spending time celebrating with your team?"

"We wanted to see our best mate first. Make sure we didn't cause any lasting damage." A genuine smile breaks out across her cheeks.

"I appreciate the concern boys, but I'm fine, go enjoy your win. You deserve it." She pressed a kiss to both of their cheeks and shoved them toward their team.

Her eyes lingered on the swarm of parents surging toward the Gryffindor team. A flash of raven hair caught her attention, eyes zeroing in on a grinning Sirius Black, who was rushing toward Gryffindor's seeker, arms open for a hug.