Chapter 10

3rd Person POV

Tanjiro and Uzui was close to be heading Kage they were inches away from him, but Kage smile as he managed to regenerate both of his legs in time.

He regenerates his legs?! Dammit! He already neutralize the poison! Uzui yelled and his mind.

That sure pack a punch! This poison, I mean. Kage said.

Kage look behind him and see Ume and Gyutaro attack him from behind he smile big, gripping his sickles tightly.

Blood Demon Art... Rotating Circular Slashes... Flying Shadow Sickles! Kage yelling as shadows rotate around his arm to make sure they don't go him and able to slash them without moving his arms.

Ume and Gyutaro immediately move away understanding what Kage is doing.

Flashing us with even swinging his arms? Over wide range. Uzui said in his mind he kick Tanjiro away.

Sound Breathing... Fourth Form... Constant Resounding Slashes! Uzui yelled.

 Constant Resounding Slashes! Uzui yelled

Uzui stop notice Kage was gone.

He vanished? Uzui said.

Lord Tengen, behind you! Hinatsuru yelled as a Obi head towards Uzui.

Uzui managed to dodge the Obi as multiple begin attacking Uzui as he dodge every last one of them.

Hinastu—

Uzui was stopped when the Obi got in front of him but Hinatsuru throw a Kuni at the Obi.

I'll draw the belts towards myself! Lord Tengen, don't mind me! Go look for the dem—

Kage immediately put his hand around Hinatsuru mouth appearing out of nowhere.

You have a lot of nerve. I'm sure going to mind you. You hear me? Kage said.

Hinatsuru!! Uzui yelled panicking.

The Obi begins surrounding Uzi wrapping him into a ball of Obi.

Kage was very annoyed not but at least he can deal with one measly human.

Leave her alone! Uzui yelled breaking free from the Obi.

Beauty Breathing...Fifth Form... Keirena! Ume yelled dashes at Kage before performing a full high into the air while simultaneously performing a single strike which had the result of cutting his hand off.

Kage was caught completely offguard he didn't time to even react at all he have seen no one move that fast in a long time he looked behind the see Ume and

That was a lightning-fast move. Even my eyes couldn't keep up with that. Kage said in his mind.

That was the closest one, but fuck that took a lot out of me. Ume said in her mind.