Chapter 9

3rd Person POV

Ume ran in seeing Uzui standing face-to-face with uppermoon 6 Kage was on top of Sakura.

Huh! This really making me mad. You're good-looking, you have three wives, and on top of that, you're full of swagger. You're different, aren't you? You're not like any other Hashira I have killed. You must've been special since the day you were born. A chosen talent, right? That makes me so jealous. I need you to die as soon as possible. Kage said his eyes squint and his mouth open a white void mouth and white registrar teeth that illuminated.

Talent? Uzui said chuckle, confusing Kage

Do I look like someone with any talent? If somewhat like me gives that impression, you really are living a blissed life. You may be centuries old, but if you've stayed shut up inside a place like this... I guess you can't help being ignorant of the real life. Uzui said.

What do you know about it~? Sakura said.

A lot than you know little bitch. Ume said smiling.

But you have no clue, do you? See, this country is vast. It's Teeming with people who'd blow your mind. Some are completely enigmas. Some can't take up a sword and become a Hashira in two months. Me, you chosen? Don't give me that crap! Just how many lies do you think I've slipped through my fingers until now? Uzui said.

Then how do you explain it? My shadow sickles I drink with deadly poison, yet you simply refuse to die. Kage said.

I came from a long line of Shinobi. I've become resistant, so poison doesn't work on me. Uzi said.

The Shinobi were wiped out back during the Edo Period. You're just lying. Sakura said.

That's no lie. Uzui said.

Uzui thinking about his past about his siblings, and about the Kagaya Ubuyashiki and but he said causing Uzui to smile Kage notice something Uzui was breathing heavily and started to sweat hard.

Huh? Huh? Huh? Kage said realizing it causing him to laugh.

What the hell are you laughing about? Uzui said.

The poison's affecting you, after all! Slowly but surely! Claiming it didn't work on, you was just bravado! Pretty humiliating, right? Kage said open his mouth smiling..

Ume look at Uzui worry about him. If the poison get any worse, it would kill him.

Oh no! it has absolutely no effect on me! Wanna see me dance? I'm so on fire, I could eat 100 bowls of tempura udon! in a flashy way, that is! Uzui yelled charge it at the Two upper moon six.

Swinging his Twin blades Sakura back away, but got kicked in the stomach causing her to drop Kage he immediately got a one hand and hopped away.

Don't you dare kick my big sister! Kage yelled.

Both of them are charge at Uzui but he throw the explosion balls Kage immediately notice and move his hand away, but Sakura was unfortunate when she Obi enclosed range it exploded blowing behead her head.

Well, those are unique explosions. They can inflict damage on a demon's body and exploded with the slight friction from a strike. She's got hit because she slashed one without realizing that. She's always taking a hit, that one. Kage said in his mind.

Ume thrust her blade at Kage which caught him offguard he didn't realize that she was there Kage was able to move but cut his neck a bit and Obi around his neck.

I didn't realize she was there. Kage said in his mind.

Damn, she bought the chance to finish off this one! Uzui said getting Kage attention real quick.