Chapter 4

3rd Person POV

Muichiro Ume and Qyutaro walking heading towards living quarters and find them not them which confuse him.

They're not here? Probably on a mission. Muichiro said in his mind.

Muichiro went back to sleep in quarters, and found a note next to his door confuse, he pick it up and begin reading it.

Dear Muichiro

Me and Oni-Chan left with Nezuko and three ugly toads with Uzui to the Entertainment District we don't know when we will be back so take care while we are gone.

Form Daki

PS: don't you dare touch my stuff while I'm gone.

Muichiro twitch eyebrows twitch after hearing that Uzui took Ume and Nezuko to the entertainment District he already know about Ume past after she told him was extremely not please about this.

Uzui I'm going to kill you when you come back. Muichiro said.

Meanwhile

The others arrive at the Entertainment District Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Ume, and Gyutaro look around Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenistu look amaze while Ume, and Gyutaro remain quiet. They already know the experience from here and it wasn't pretty.

Listen, you three. Uzui said talking to.Tanjiro.Inosuke, and Zenitsu.

Don't do anything that 'll make you stand out. Remember that we are only here to case the joint. Whatever you do, don't get out of the carriage. Uzui said.

But the moment he said that Zenitsu jump out of the carriage.

Hey! Don't do it, Zenitsu! Tanjiro yelled.

Inosuke jump out of the carriage as well.

Inosuke! Tanjiro yelled.

Ume and Qyutaro jump out of the carriage, followed by Tanjiro.

Come back here! Tanjiro yelled right after Inosuke and Zenitsu.

Those stinking brats! Uzui yelled in anger and annoyed.

Inosuke dead in his tracks look and was amazed of the this place as Tanjiro was able to catch up with him.

Settle down, Inosuke. Tanjiro said.

Get back here, dammit! Uzui yelled completely not happy.

Zenitsu was amazed of how bright and pretty this place was.

Hey, Yellow Boy! Stay where you are! Uzui yelled pointing at Zenitsu.

This is... you look it looks like it's daytime. Zenitsu said amazed

This is the Yoshiwara Entertainment District. Awash in vanity and desire of men and women. A town of the night swirling with love and hate. Flashy, huh? Uzui said.

Ume roll her eyes.

Flashy? if you're really can call this place flashy. Ume said in her mind.

What the heck is this is?! It's teeming with people! Inosuke yelled.

Inosuke eyes begin to swirl confuse.

Coming' through! Inosuke yelled bashing his way through.

What the... Calm down, moron! Uzui said chasing after Inosuke and they were returning right back.

Hey! Where did the other kid with the yellow hair go? Uzui said.

Tanjiro, Qyutaro, and Ume look behind and see Zenitsu was gone.