Chapter 7

3rd Person POV

While Tanjiro and Ume was fighting Sakura Inosuke we're searching for a demon bursting through each floors.

I'm totally feeling the demon's presents! Inosuke yelled running scaring of the women here.

Is it here? Inosuke said stopping before using his swords to dig up the wooden floor until he found a hole

Found it! The whole leading to the demon lair! get ready to die Inosuke yelled before jumping into the hall, but only his head could fit.

Ugh! Inosuke yelled.

Inosuke pull his head out of the hole.

So I can only get my head inside, huh? Hahaha! Nice try! That's won't work on Lord Inosuke yelled.

Inosuke dislocate all of his joints and muscle in his arms.

I'm a man who can dislocated all his joints! In other words, as long as my hat fits, there's no way that I can't go! Inosuke yelled before fitting his whole body into the small hole.

Inosuke crawl himself inside a small hole, going through it laughing.

Comin' through! No one can stop me! Inosuke yelled crawling.

Freakin' long! This is no game trail! Demon! There's a demon here, Inosuke yelled seeing hole realize that he's at the demons in entrance.

Inosuke came out of the leaping, high in the air seeing a lot of Obi around, but not only that but with people.

What the heck is this? Inosuke said seeing the whole thing.

Inosuke laying on the ground relocate his arm together so he could able to move them again.

Huh? A cloth with a human pattern? What is this? No, this feels like... those are leaving humans so it's trap humans inside a woman's belly band, huh? Inosuke said walking around.

Inosuke step on something which is happened to be bones.

Damn. Then it takes them out whatever it wants, and devours them. Pretty Savage, if you ask me. Inosuke said.

Inosuke look at one of the Obi and see Zenitsu on it.

What's he doing here? Inosuke said.

No, what are you doing? ??? Said.

Inosuke look around to see who it was.

Barging in on someone else's food locker... so dirty. How dirty you are. Dirty. Smelly. You naughty little boy~. The Obi said as she moves around and around her.

What did you say, you were? So gross! Inosuke yelled.

The Obi Giggle before sending her own obi but Inosuke slash it.

Inosuke dodge and slash each every Obi with his double wielding swords.

You're really grossing me out, worm belt! Inosuke yelled slash another one.

Look, how sluggish you are! You got greedy and swallow up too many humans! Inosuke yelled for jumping in the air.

An attacked by an overweight worm... Will never land on Lord Inosuke yelled cutting Obi that have humans on it Freeing them.

Grow a spine... and don't come back until you're ready! Inosuke yelled freeing the others.

He made it to slice me without touching the humans... his intuition is razor-sharp. Especially his ability to detect, murderous intent is extraordinary. The obi said.

So sensitive... he can perceive attacks from any direction and Dodge them. The Obi as multiple of her own Obi keep getting cut by Inosuke.

I never expected a Demon Slayer to infiltrate the food locker. What should I do? The Obi said in her mind.