Ume/Daki and Qyutaro Breathing Style

OK so today I'm going to do Ume/Daki and Qyutaro breathing style

I'm gonna be straight, honest I forgot to do this  because I was doing other stuff. I just remember nobody knows the breathing style so I decided to do it so quickly.

Let's start with Ume/Daki her breathing is

Breath of beauty

beauty breathing is a breathing technique that's derived from flower breathing and love breathing, it is a breathing style that is based off of beauty it's techniques use combinations of curve like attacks that utilize Inhuman speed, flexibility, dexterity and agility, Users that have mastered beauty breathing visualizes themselves creating reddish strikes when using its techniques. This breathing style focusing more on offense attacks then defense.

Breath Forms:

漫~*'¨ :ribbon: First Form  :ribbon: ¨'*·~漫-
≫ ━━── Divine beauty──━━ ≪
this form is a simple and effective way to decapitate a demon, you simply jump infront or dash the enemy with a downwards slash completely decapitating them from the neck.

漫~*'¨ :ribbon: Second Form  :ribbon: ¨'*·~漫-
≫ ━━── piercing light ──━━ ≪
The user of this breathing style takes off at the speed they feel is needed to perform the attack and it being fully effective the user goes in for a fatal stab to the chest.

漫~*'¨ :ribbon: Third Form  :ribbon: ¨'*·~漫-
≫ ━━── piercing light: Evolution──━━ ≪
this move is to continue the last, the user continues in slicing upwards killing them.

漫~*'¨ :ribbon: Fourth Form :ribbon: ¨'*·~漫-
≫ ━━── beautiful slashez──━━ ≪
this focuses on how strong and fast you are, the reason being you have to make 3 clean slashes one to the shoulder curving down then the left arm going sideways again the final being as slash to the head going in a straight line.

漫~*'¨ :ribbon: Fifth Form  :ribbon: ¨'*·~漫-
≫ ━━── Keirena──━━ ≪
this attack is the hardest to successfully pull off the swordsman dashes at their opponent before performing a full high into the air while simultaneously performing a single strike with their sword.

漫~*'¨ :ribbon: Sixith Form :ribbon: ¨'*·~漫-
≫ ━━── kaiken──━━ ≪
This form requires some sort of wall or sturdy poll in order to work. The swordsman runs at high speed rather up a wall or pole before they push their self away from what they were running on and basically launch themselves at their opponent while spinning with their sword in hand to create what basically looks and acts like a cyclone with their blade.

漫~*'¨ :ribbon: Seventh Form :ribbon: ¨'*·~漫-
≫ ━━── purity──━━ ≪
The swordsman preforms a simple Ariel at and insanely fast speed while holding the sword in their hands. The swordsman can move their sword if they want to, but they don't have to as the speed of the Ariel would be enough to give a sword enough strength to cut through something without being swung.

漫~*'¨ :ribbon: Eighth Form :ribbon: ¨'*·~漫-
≫ ━━── engaged──━━ ≪
The swordsman makes a serious of 6 slashes at a target while turning and twisting to avoid getting hit and ends the skill by performing a back Ariel to rather to rather get away or kick down their opponents.

漫~*'¨ :ribbon: Nineth Form  :ribbon: ¨'*·~漫-
≫ ━━── beauty impels──━━ ≪
This form is great for taking multiple enemies head on but is quite dangerous to preform. The swordsman preforms a series of seemingly random tumbling skills such as back trucks, aeriels, back hand springs, front rolls, and full tucks. The way the swordsman wants to preform this skill gives them some creative freedom as they can even stop tumbling to get a swing or two with their blade before going back to tumbling without ending the form.

Now for Qyutaro breathing style.

Breath of Poison
A Breath Style made by Qyutaro. Also has the same concept with having wisteria powder but instead is crushed up and looks like an acid/liquid like substance.
Attacks:
First Form: Excruciating Pain
The Swordsman attacks the target and possibly a demon's neck, killing it but also releasing a pain that is extremely painful.

Second Form: Venom Bites
The Swordsman attacks the target with their sword multiple times in a fast pace,
Injecting them that feel like bites, slowly the target is filled with the crushed wisteria powder that poisons their body on the inside.

Third Form: Acid Digestion Lock
The Swordsman stabs the demon in any part of the body with the sword for a few minutes, the body will be filled with crushed wisteria powder that slowly fills up acid in the demon's body and making them puke out, with that the Swordsman is able to slash their neck off.

Fourth Form: Blossom of the Poison - Flowers
The Swordsman runs up to the target with incredible speed, the swordsman slashes the target as they hallucinate flowers blooming around them until they die from poison.

Fifth Form: Critter Poisons - Insects
The Swordsman runs around the target, confusing them and then finally pulling slashing them and giving them cuts all around the body, making it feel like poisonous critters are crawling around them as they die.

Sixth Form: The Final Sting
The Swordsman leaps onto the air, pointing the sword at the target and giving them multiple cuts and poking them with the sword continously with the crushed up wisteria powder that stings and makes the target paralyze in some parts of the body and that's where the Swordsman gives the final blow, killing them off.

Qyutaro still use sickles

I did not create this by myself because I don't know how to use OC bring your style for this. And Oh this is what they demon slayer outfit look like. Ume/Daki hair and eyes color will be the same as in the anime.

 Ume/Daki hair and eyes color will be the same as in the anime

I want to say thank you all for loving my story of this.