Prologue

3rd Person POV

Ume was busy hang out with her brother Gyutrao as the two were relaxing and eating together Shinobu appeared which interrupt them from eating.

Ara~ Are~, am I interrupting something? Shinobu said with her usual fake smile.

Ume just rolled her eyes while Qyutrao look at her while eating his food.

We got a new Hashira hurry hurry up quickly. Shinobu said before leaving.

Ume sigh in annoyance having her day running just because of a stupid meeting to see some a stupid new recruit.

Why should we leave to see a stupid new recruits... Ume said bitterly.

We have to go, sis. Gyutrao said.

Do we have to only onii-chan to meet this new rookie it's probably ugly. Ume said really don't wanna go.

Is the order by the master we have to go. Gyutrao said.

Ugh fine. Ume said pouting.

Ume and Gyutrao left the dorm and went to to meet with the rest of the Hashira when they find arrived, they saw everybody there, including the master Kagaya Ubuyashiki.

Good evening my children I gather you are here today to today because we got a new Hashira.

A new I hope he's very flamboyant! Uzui said.

Oh, I can't wait to see! Mitsuri said smiling.

Ume just rolled her eyes, not caring about this new person at all.

Well, my children, let me bring him out. Kagaya said.

Him? Whatever he still might be ugly anyway. Ume said in his mind

You can come out now. Kagaya said with a smile.

Footsteps can be heard at a start to get closer and closer as a new Hashira is reveal.

What is just a little brat! Sanemi yelled.

I wouldn't think sure about that. This young boy was able to kill a Lowermoon 1 all by himself and complete his training, and near two months. Kagaya said.

A he kill a lowermoon 1 that's a very flamboyant, such as a young age! Uzui yelled.

Ume stare at the young boy with a basement as she was blushing, red of how handsome is young boy was.

He's...He's...He's.... So handsome.... Ume said blushing in her mind.

Hello... my name is Muichiro Tokito but I will probably forget all your names. Muichiro said blankly.

Muichiro... so that's his name what a wonderful name...oohh like a family get a man... but first I need to get closer to him before ask him out.

So what braiding style do you use. Gyutrao said.

Mist Breathing. Muichiro said.

Mist Breathing? I've never heard of that. Rengoku said smiling.

Same here is a new breathing. Obanai said.

Ara, that must be a new breathing that he made by himself. Shinobu said.

Muichiro nod confirming that he indeed created this breathing style.

Well welcome to Demon Slayer Corp the Mist Hashira. Kagaya said.

Muichiro didn't say anything as he still have the blank look on his face.

Ume will show you to your room. Kagaya Kagaya

Huh? Oh uh okay. Ume said as she take him to his room.

Ume didn't say nothing as she didn't know what to say to him this is the first time she felt nervous to say anything to someone. They finally arrive at Muichiro new room.

Here's your room. Ume said.

Muichiro have a say, in blank expression as he went inside the room but soon Ume finally woke up the courage and to say something.

Hey your Muichiro all right well, my name is Ume. Ume said nervously.

Muichiro look at Ume with his same blank.

Ume? That's a nice name.... Muichiro said in his blank tone.

Ume blushed and hold her composure and slowly shutting the door.

I hope we can talk again soon. Ume said.

Ume shut the door before walking away and squealing with excitement.

Yes that went perfectly. He say my name is beautiful! My heart is beating fast. Oh I can't wait for him to be my boyfriend and I'm gonna make sure nobody take him away from me. Ume said before heading towards her brother.

A brand new relationship is about to awesome but soon a love rival is about to start.