shayne took a small piece of paper out of his pocket and began reading. "brooklyn, thanks for coming." he joked. brooklyn jokingly rolled her eyes as the guests laughed.

"i promise to always cherish you and show you as much love as you've shown me these past few years." shayne continued. "i promise to continue being the only person in the world that calls you brooke, and to always make sure our freezer is full of ice cream." he paused as light laughter came from the guests again.

"i promise to always take care of you and always make sure you know how beautiful you are. i love you." shayne said, sliding a ring onto brooklyn's finger.

amanda smiled. "by the power vested in me by the state of california and getting ordained on a smosh company computer, i now pronounce you husband and wife. shayne, go ahead and kiss your bride!" she exclaimed.

shayne unexpectedly turned around and faced damien, who was now holding a mirror. brooklyn laughed as shayne fixed his hair, making his way down the line to his brothers, one gave him a mint as the other fixed his tie. he got to spencer., who whipped a small bottle of cologne out of his pocket and gave shayne a quick spray.

"are you kidding me?" brooklyn laughed right along with the guests as shayne smirked and grabbed her waist, finally sealing their marriage with a kiss.

brooklyn draped her arms on top of his shoulders, allowing the kiss to last a few seconds. everybody clapped and the two pulled away, connecting one of their hands as they excitedly made their way down the isle.

the music was finally dying down after what felt like two hours of just jumping around and dancing. brooklyn wiped a bead of sweat off her forehead and walked over the the big table that her and shayne were supposed to sit at.

shayne was also making his way over to the table when she called out to her husband. "hey, have fun dancing with your boys?"

shayne sat down. "a little too much fun." he joked. "i think i pulled something."

brooklyn laughed and sat down next to him. "are you for real?"

shayne laughed as well. "i'll be fine."

cake and ice cream was served and everybody settled down, sitting at a table labled with a number and pictures of what shayne and brooklyn looked like at that age and gorgeous flower arrangements.

conversation subsided as as amanda stood up and clinked her glass. "hi everybody, it's that time of the night where we give wedding speeches and secretly hope to make embarrass the happy couple." she joked.

claps and woos errupted and amanda continued. "i'm gonna keep this short and sweet because you all had to listen to me talk during the ceremony, but i just wanted to take some time to thank brooklyn and shayne for allowing me to be such a huge part of their relationship. i love you both so much, congratulations, sorry for being so pushy when trying to get you two to go out, and also you're welcome. cheers!"

amanda held up her glass and everyone around her did the same. brooklyn blew amanda a kiss.

"well, looks like it's my turn." courtney said, standing up. "i was given the unexpected honor of being maid of honor because amanda got to be cool and marry them." they smiled at amanda.