"Abhishek.. listen to me. I know you love her a lot, everyone loves her, and being an elder brother it is difficult to digest the fact that their younger sister is actually grown up, but she is an adult now and she took this decision by herself. You remember how happy she was when her wedding was fixed. It is like this only, this is how life works, even I came here, but see now I am living with you and my beautiful family" she said and wiped his tears.

"And she has gone to another home only, everyone there loves her, and most importantly jamaisa loves her. She will live there happily" she continued

"You know I was 9 years old when I took her in my arms for the first time. After chacha and chachi's death, when she was depressed and promised myself that I will never let her feel alone, and always took care of her like a parent. But see time flew so fast, and today she left us" he said

Tears fell from Sitara's eyes but she wiped them.

"Abhishek, you must be tired, you should sleep and don't worry now, Vida ho gayi hai ab wo.. apni nayi zindagi shuru karegi, humein khush hona chahiye" she said and abhishek nodded.

After some time both of them were asleep.

Next morning sitara woke up and got ready as usual, she saw the time it was 7 am. She was walking in the corridor adjusting her dupatta.

She was about to enter a room, but stopped when she realized that nandini was no more here. She was about to turn but heard some sound from her room. She peeked and saw nikhil there with the photo of his sister and parents.

She felt bad, but decided not to interfere him and left from there.

Soon, everyone was settled on dining table, but there was a silence. Today there was no one who was behaving like a t year old child with Ekansh, there was no one who was running away from nikhil in the whole house, there was no one who was keeping her demands what she wants to eat, there was no one to complain, or saying "I am late for college". The giggles, voice, complaints, childish behavior of the princess of the family were missing.

Everyone had breakfast in silence and were waiting for Nandini to come.

When nandini heard all this she was shocked and she hugged her bhabhi.

"Bhabhi I too missed you all. But you don't need to worry, everyone is so good with me there, especially hukum, he respects my choice and understands me well.
And now if you will make me cry more, I will call my husband and tell him, that I will not go anywhere" she said

Sitara giggled hearing her and kissed her forehead.

After sometime, Abhiraj came and everyone welcomed him.

He was sitting with everyone and eager to see his wife, as he hasn't seen her after she left.

He was talking, when he heard the voice of anklets bells. He turned his head and saw his wife descending the stairs carefully handling her saree.

Nandini hugged all her family members and this time she was happy, there was a smile on ger face instead of tears in her eyes.

Then Abhiraj opened door for her, she sat and he closed the door. Then he too settled, and both of them left.

When they reached, Harshita did their aarti and both of them entered.

As soon as she entered, revati came running and hugged nandini.