𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

Tallulah thought briefly about her memories with Jamie.

The first meeting, the snobbish, smirking, baby twat he had been beforehand.

The car ride to the gala. The city lights flashing by in the car's windows, the way he had waited for her to go into the building before driving off, making sure she was okay.

The night of the fire. Where Jamie had found out so much about her, the guitar, and when Tallulah had found out so much about Jamie, the boots.

The first time Jamie had come over, seeking advice, where at the end of the night they had watched La La Land.

The final game of the season last year. The kiss that meant nothing. The pain felt from the effect of Jamie's father.

The café. The pushing away of each other, the attempt of getting rid of feelings only for them to come back even stronger.

The apology. The forgiveness between the two. The 'I'm sorry' hug.

And finally the lighthouse café. The kiss that meant everything. A kiss where everything else faded away. The type of kiss where nothing else mattered but the other kissing back.

"No," Tallulah spoke her mind, still somewhere else. "No, I've never met anyone else like him before."

Something seemed to be on Sharon's mind as well, "Tallulah, why didn't you want to go into therapy?"

The girl was caught off guard by the question and didn't respond.

"Tallulah?"

Tallulah was thrown back into the memory, "When I was ten, my parents died," she mumbled, her tone barely above a whisper. "They died in a car crash, coming home from a dinner." The memory came to her like it had happened yesterday, "The police came to the house in the middle of the night to take me away."

"That must have been scary for a little girl." Sharon tried to comfort.

"It would be scary for anyone." Tallulah's eyes pooled with tears, "They asked me if I had anyone in my family that could take me in, my father had siblings but they lived in America and I didn't know them well. My grandparents on either side were long gone and my mum was an only child so that left me with..."

"The DFE?"

"Yes. The DFE, I was passed from place to place for a little while, but one of my foster homes insisted that I have a mental evaluation before taking me in... I don't know why..." Tallulah took a deep breath before continuing, "So, I went to the therapist session and the guy basically berated me with questions except they weren't really questions."

The questions rattled around in her brain, "You're here for a reason, you deserve to be here, don't you? It's your fault, isn't it? Did your parents give you up? Shit like that..."

"I'm sorry that that happened to you," Sharon told her.

Tallulah's tears finally overflowed, "It's okay, but that's why. I thought that if I did these sessions, that you would just make me feel like it was all my fault... again."

"Tallulah," Sharon extended her hand, putting it onto the girl's, "I promise that I will never make you feel that way... unless it's your fault, of course." Sharon joked, lightening the mood.

"Thank you, Sharon."

Sharon smiled kindly at the girl, "Of course." She looked down at her watch, "I think the session is done for today."

"Okay, I'll see you when I need you next?" Tallulah got up from the couch and extended her hand to Sharon.

"Of course, Tallulah."

The ginger walked out of the office still slightly unsteady from the memories brought back up in that room. She walked into the locker room and headed straight for her office, not making conversation with either the coaches or the players.

Tallulah closed the door of the small room. She stared at her reflection in the black of the screen of the computer monitor. The ginger's eyes pooled with tears again. Her hands covered her face in that moment, sobbing. Tallulah only looked up when someone opened her door; she quickly wiped away her tears.

"Ulla, why are you crying, babes?" Jamie quickly walked around her desk and took her hands in his, his eyes searched hers as if somewhere in the blue spheres there would be an answer for this question.

Tallulah took one moment to look deep into his eyes, finding the forest of her old home in his deep green eyes. Then suddenly the terrible memory faded away and the pain of what once was didn't matter. "Nothing's wrong, Jamie." She leaned into him, kissing him with a deep passion.

They only moved away from each other when Tallulah pushed back from the kiss. "Thank you, Jamie, for making everything better."

Game Day

The pitch was alive with the crowd today. Tallulah breathed in the excitement; the sky was a light gray, and the weather was still cold enough for her breath to come out in white clouds as she breathed out.

Her hands shook with the thrill of the game; this was a part of the job she never got used to. The anxiety behind it. No one knew what was going to happen in these games. No one at all. Someone could get hurt, seriously hurt and have to end their career. Or, someone could make the winning goal, letting them continue on to the next game like nothing of the sort ever happened.

That's what's so amazing and so horrible about football. It's just like life; you never know what's going to happen.

Tallulah, for instance, didn't know that all three of the coaches were going to flip off Jamie, American style, in the middle of the game. Tallulah also didn't know that when Jamie took that as the signal to finally be a dick and take charge to score a goal, he would do something he had never done before.

Jamie Tartt, once he was doing his usual scoring goal dance, gave a kiss to the crowd, sending reporters and photographers alike into a frenzy. Jamie looked around, getting back into the game, finding Tallulah's eyes knowingly and giving her a wink as he sped off to join the other players. This was a subtle way of saying, 'That was for you'.

And Tallulah couldn't have been prouder of it.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Blu Speaks!

The writers block rn smh AHHHHHHHH, anyway, just a heads up: the next chapter is going to be formatted very differently!!!!! Should be only a one time thing but I thought it might be cool just to change it up. The format acts almost like a script between Trent Crimm and Tallulah. 

**For context,** 

Tallulah was asked to do an interview with Trent, but he didn't give context on what the interview was about, only that he reached out in regards to have an interview with Tallulah.