16. I like him!!

Taehyung and Jiya were continuously laughing when Tara snatched the phone from jiya's hand and cut the call and made an angry pout.

Jiya apni hasi jaise taise rokti hai and she said, "Aww Gussa kyu kar rhi hai?"

(Jiya somehow stops her laugh and said, "Aww why are you angry?")

Tara: Because you were laughing at me.

Jiya: Are nhi yaar, main toh Jungkook pe Hass rhi thi.

(Jiya: No, I was laughing at Jungkook.)

Tara: Acha...fir theek hai 😌

(Tara: Ok then it's ok. 😌)

(Asal mei Jiya Tara par Hass rhi thi 🤫)
(Author: In reality, Jiya was laughing at Tara. 🤫)

On boys side
Jungkook: Taehyung why are you laughing?

Taehyung: You- 😆
(He couldn't speak the whole sentence because he was laughing uncontrollably.)

Jungkook: I will not talk to you. (Fake cry)
(Taehyung stops laughing and said-)

Taehyung: Ok ok I will not laugh on you now. Happy?

Jungkook: Yeahh 😌

Taehyung: Then can i laugh on Tara? 😆

Jungkook (with a glare): No! She's my soon-to-be gf. So you can't laugh on her.

Taehyung (while shrugging his shoulders): Sure, now I will not laugh on anyone...

Jungkook: Good. 😌

Skip to the party
Time: 8:45 pm
Saari girls pahunch club ke bahaar khadi thee, and vo enter karne hi lagi thi ki tabhi vahaan pe 2 cars rukti hai.

(All the seven girls were standing outside the club and they were about to enter in the club when 2 cars stopped there.)

Vo saari peeche dekhti hai, and Vahaan pe saare boys khade the. And vo saare hi bohot handsome aur hot lag rhe the.

(All the girls look back and they see that all the seven kings were standing there. All of them were looking hot and handsome.)

Suga's look-

World wide handsome 😆-