Chapter 9:

Well, all that adventure was fun, but the others ahead will be much more fun and harder than that one! I can't wait! I said in mind. No, seriously I was looking forward to the other adventures that awaited us. As I was thinking what adventures we will be having, someone came without me realising that he was there.

'Hey!'

I turned around and saw a boy with blonde spiky hair that stuck upwards, blue eyes (not like mine), and he wore clothes that were more like, how do I say, normal sport clothing and then on his left hand there was like a metal armour? I don't know really know, and I don't care.

Anyway, I remembered the boy from the visions that I saw, and his voice sounded like the one that told me to concentrate and that everything is going to be alright. I just couldn't believe that that boy is right in front of me, speaking to me!

'Who are you?'- I asked him.

'I could ask you the same question.'- He said.

We stayed in awkward silence for like about 20 seconds, until I spoke first.

'I am Sky.'

'Nice name! I am Ventus. You can call me Ven for short, if you want.'- He said looking around and not directly at me.

And when I looked at him in the face he was blushing.

'Um... Hi, Ven! How did you get here?'

'I don't know. The last thing I remembered was that I was fighting with Vanitas and then suddenly all went black. When I woke up, I found myself here in this place.'

'Huh. Sounds like me and you are the same. You are stuck and I am stuck here as well. Well, half of me at least.'

'Half? Does that mean that part of your heart is-'

'Locked here? Yes.'- I said finishing his sentence.

We looked at each other in silence. We didn't know what to say to each other.

'By the way, who is that Vanitas? You seem like you know him or something.'- I said.

He didn't know how to answer my question, he was swaying and looking around, thinking how to answer it. Then he stayed still, and his gaze was looking at the side.

'I don't want to talk about him. He was my brother who was- um... I...'- He sighs. - 'Sorry, I don't want to talk about him.'

'That's fine, I am not forcing you.'

And we stayed silent again. Few minutes later, Ven put his hand behind his head and said:

'So, I know that it will sound like a stupid question but, how did you get here? I mean, I got here by unknown means and reasons.'

'Well, my world was destroyed, I was the only one that survived. Then I found myself inside Sora's dream somehow and that's how I got to this world. But I remember that I was falling in space when my world exploded. That's all that I remembered.'- I said.

'Oh! Um... I am sorry.'

'No, no, you don't need to apologise. It's not your fault.'

We again stayed in silence. It was so awkward, for me at least. Well, I mean, if you were in boy's presence and you don't know what to say to him and he doesn't know what to say to you, it will feel awkward.

It's like there is a tension between a girl's and a boy's presence because you are only used to girls than boys and he is used more to boys than to girls or both of you have been used to be alone and now you are communicating to each other, but you haven't talked to someone in like a year or so.