Chapter 2:

Anyway, as I looked around the light blue circle vanished, and it was replaced with a light green circle that had the boy on it, and I saw that there were two other people on it, I supposed it was his friends.

'What the heck?'- I asked myself.

And then everything disappeared entirely. I didn't know what happened after that because my senses were like shut down, I couldn't move, nor speak, and my eyes were closed. Until, that day when Kairi's heart went inside Sora. That's when my consciousness returned, and I saw Kairi.

'Kairi?'

She looked lost, confused, and happy at the same time. I felt really bad for her.

She is like me now, stuck here without any clue how to get out of here. I thought. She noticed me standing and staring at her. I turned away embarrassed. Kairi went over to me.

'Hey there! Do you know where I am?'- She asked me cheerfully.

I could not answer. I was too ashamed and embarrassed to speak to her. Suddenly, my heart necklace glowed. It was a gift from my family, they gave it to me on my 14th birthday.

It never happened before, so it was new to me. It turned out that my heart necklace was glowing when someone is of pure heart, and that I can trust them or having a connection with their hearts or when something happens to a person or character that I deeply care about.

And then it stopped.

'Are you ok?'- Kairi asked me.

D-Did she not see the glowing light?! I thought. I mean, really! Did she not see it? Was she blind or just didn't care?

'I am fine!'

'I am Kairi! Are you trapped here as well? Oh! Sorry, where are my manners. What is your name?'

'I am Sky. And to answer your question I am kind of stuck here.'- I said.

'Really!'- She sounded surprised about it. - 'Do you know how to get out?'

'I don't. Sorry.'

'Oh.'- She hung her head down.

I feel sorry for her. I thought, I mean, I am stuck here as well, and I want to get out as she wants to. I really do hope that-

Then I found myself outside of Sora's heart. I looked around and I saw that I was in a building. Kairi was by my side.

'Wake up, your sleepy bum!'- She said.

I looked at Sora, he was waking up!

'Sora!'- I shouted.

He looked around the room in confusion. He saw me and Kairi looking at him.

'Where am I?'- He asked us.

I looked at Kairi and she answered to his question. My mouth was hanging open in disbelief.

'You are in Traverse Town!'- Kairi said. - 'I hope you are feeling ok after the incident.'

Seriously! How do you know this place?! I thought. No, seriously. How did she know the name of that place? Sora turned to face me with a happy smile.

'Sky! I am glad you are ok!'

Oh! So, he remembers me! I thought. I was so glad that he remembered me because if he didn't, I could have slapped him in the face.

'I am glad you are ok too, Sora!'

'I am glad you are ok too, Kairi!'- He said to Kairi.

Then her voice changed. I was so shocked by the change.

'Kairi? What are you talking about? I am the great ninja Yuffie!'

And then her body and my body disappeared and was replaced with a ninja girl. I looked at her as I tried to remember where I have seen her. And my answer came to me. She was in Final Fantasy 7 remake. No wonder her outfit was recognisable and her shuriken as well.

I listened to their conversation carefully, although if I can make myself appear on my own, I can still hear what everyone is saying. The information that they gave to Sora was interesting. He was a Keyblade wielder! Hm! I thought. He must be very powerful then. Interesting.

That kept me interested for a while, until Kairi came over to me. She wasn't really interested in the information.

'How are you feeling?'- I asked her.

'I am feeling fine.'- She said. - 'Oh! Look!

She was pointing at something, I looked to where she was pointing and some Heartless appeared. Sora beat the crap out of them and when he went outside two guys fell on top of him.

'The key!'- I heard them say.

I was annoyed. I didn't trust them at all. They are interested in the key, I thought. I sense that they will only use him because he is a key wielder and has the sacred key which will help them somehow. That did trigger my untrustworthiness. But I have to be patient for now with them because my h-. I realized that I didn't have a heart back then, I was only a mere empty soul without emotions. I died when the Heartless attacked me.

'Hey! Who are you?' I heard Sora ask the two people.

'The name's Donald Duck!'- The first person said, or duck in that case.

'And I am Goofy!'- The other person said, or- um- I didn't know what to call him. A dog, I suppose?

Anyway, so they shook hands and then they said.

'You should join us! We are looking for somebody.'- Donald said.

Um, sorry what? I thought. YOU are looking for somebody? Sora is looking for his friends and he needs help, and you say that you look for someone that me and him don't know about?

Sora answered just after I said those words.

'You are looking for somebody? Great! I am searching for my friends, and I need helping to find them!'

'We will help you!'- Donald replied.

'Really! You will help me!'- Sora said in a very exciting voice.

Boy, you are so naïve that I wish I could just get out of your body and walk away. I said in my mind. I really didn't trust them back then because they looked like they would betray him. Goofy and Donald whisper to each other. Hm, they would use him because he is a Keyblade wielder, I thought.

I felt bad about him though, I wanted to tell him not to trust them so easily because I had my doubts. But I couldn't tell him anything because he couldn't hear me nor see me. So, I just stayed silent and watched from inside him what everything is happening.

Donald told Sora that their vessel only goes on happy faces or in other words being positive and optimistic the whole time so that goddamn boat can move. He just lost his friends, and you expect him to be happy?! I shouted aloud. I mean, since he can't hear me what's the point in keeping everything in my mind or to think things in my mind. And that was when our whole adventure started.