Chapter 6:

Kairi cried for 5 minutes straight and fell asleep, and I couldn't move because I didn't want to wake her up. So, I had to stay in a sitting position for a while. To pass the time, I went back from Sora's view so I can see what he is doing.

We were in London and Peter was having conversation with Tinker Bell, she was circling around Sora and then Peter said to take care of her because as I figured she wants to come with Sora on his next journey. Ok, so he has Jinny and now Tinker Bell on his side. Which that isn't bad, but that gets too much.

You have Disney characters that are on your side, and they want to go on your adventures! That is kind of them but if they get killed on that journey, they will not be able to come back to their world.

But anyway, let's not dwell on that for too long. So, as I saw Sora was pointing his Keyblade at the clock tower because there was a keyhole and he have to lock it so he can go to the other world.

Then everything was uninterested to me. He talked to a bunch of people and was doing their quests back in Traverse Town. Kairi woke up just when they were outside a castle called Hollow Bastion.

We talked to each other for some while until we heard a roar- Sorry, I meant: "Until Sora, Donald, and Goofy heard a roar", I keep forgetting that me and Kairi were not there at the time, we were inside of Sora.

They went to inspect to see who made that sound and it came from a hairy creature with a purple cloak that was fighting a bunch of Heartless. Sora, Donald, and Goofy came to the rescue and slaughtered all the Heartless.

'Are you ok?'- I heard Sora asked the creature.

I looked at it closely and as looked at it the creature looked familiar to me; those dark brown horns, the clothing, the sharp teeth. It dawned on me as I realized that this creature was the Beast from Beauty and the Beast.

'I am fine. I need to save Belle.'- The Beast told Sora.

'Belle?'- Sora asked him.

'That is right. Although, I doubt she will like a beast like you.'- A voice said from somewhere and then Riku appeared with a smirk on his face.

'So, you came Sora.'- Riku said.

'Riku!'- Sora shouted. - 'Come with me and with Kairi to the Destiny Islands! We will normally live again, together.'

'Together? Hah! You don't care about me; you only care about them. And I don't think you should have the key blade; you are not worthy of it.'- Riku said extending his hand.

And what happened next shocked me, Kairi and Sora: The Keyblade that once was in Sora's hands was now in Riku's hand.

All three of us said at the same time:

'What?!'

'But I was supposed to be the Keyblade wielder of this key blade.'- Sora said to him.

'Looks like you're not.'- Riku said. - 'The Keyblade does not belong to you anymore; it belongs to me now.'

After that Riku walked away, but then stopped and threw something like a wooden sword.

'Here! That will be your weapon from now on.'- And after that saying Riku walked away.

Sora fell to the ground and felt sadness building up inside of him. I heard Donald and Goofy leaving as well because Riku has the key blade now and since, as I heard them saying, the king said they need to stick with the key, so they listen to his orders.

What surprised me was the answer Donald gave Sora, he said:

'I am sorry, Sora.'- And then leaves with Goofy at his side.

Sora felt heartbreak, and I felt bad about it. I wanted to comfort him, but I was inside of him, so I didn't know how. He kept staring at the wooden sword; he didn't believe that his best friend Riku would do this to him.

As Sora was about to cry, at least that's what he looked like to me at least The Beast turned his head to look at him and said to him:

'You are strong in your heart. don't let him fool you. If you fall to his dak schemes, then you will be a weakling that can't do anything.'

I was quite shocked by the speech, I never thought that he is capable of such a thing. Sora looked up at him.

'Let's go save Belle first, then we will fight that boy to save your friends.'- The Beast said.

Sora stood up with the wooden sword.

'You are right. Let's go!'

And so, they journeyed through the dark halls of Hollow Bastion, while me and Kairi talked about the event that happened before. Honestly, Kairi was more shocked than I was. I was wondering mostly about why did Riku turned out to be a villain? And I recalled that memory where Kairi's body was there with him. Does that mean that he cares about Kairi and wants to bring her back? I thought. Yes, that must be it!

Kairi was shocked because she knows that Riku would never do this to Sora, he would tease him and stuff but not being so mean to him. Sora, you better win this! I thought. I mean, he better win, or he will fall to the darkness.