Chapter 5:

I heard Sora calling out Kairi's name, and we- Sorry, I mean he saw that her fingers moved as he called out her name, same happened with the Kairi that was with me.

'What is happening?'- She asked me. - 'Why did my fingers move? I didn't do anything.'

'Are you sure you didn't move them yourself?'- I asked.

'No! I didn't move them! But that was strange.'- She said with a wondering voice.

'Yeah, that was strange.'- I said, agreeing with her.

Suddenly, we heard voices. We looked around but no one came. Wendy looked alarmed.

'They are coming!'- She said to Peter, Sora, Donald, and Goofy. - 'Quick, run away before they see me talking to you.'

They run to the other side of the ship where no pirate is there to see them or hear them. They talk about their plan that they first need to save Wendy and Kairi and then they will deal with the pirates. That wasn't a bad plan, but when they went to the prison cells and Peter unlocked the prison cell door where Wendy and Kairi were everything into a drama.

Now, I don't mean like the subject Drama, and I will not mention it because it was my favourite subject back in my world, I mean like a total drama, you know, with the sadness and anger and all this: 'Peter, I am sorry'- Wendy said

'No! If you always want to grow up, then grow up! I don't care, save yourself!'- Peter angrily told her and flew away from her.

'Peter...'- Wendy said put her hands in front of her chest and looked down on the ground in sadness.

That kind of drama! That kind of drama makes me annoyed, and it still keeps me annoyed to this day.

Anyway, moving forward! So, after this "drama", From Sora's point of view, I saw Sora looking at Kairi's emotionless body and he went over to her. He kept saying:

'I will save you, Kairi! Hold on a bit longer! I am here! Can you hear me!'

Now, this type of drama brings me to tears and it's still bringing me to tears to this day. Kairi was sad that he doesn't realise that she is inside of him. I felt sad too, but for a different reason. He hasn't realized I am inside of him as well. That hurt me a little. And I wondered if he remembers the dream that he had on Destiny Islands.

'Sora! I am here! I can hear you! Can you hear me?'- Kairi shouted. But of course, he couldn't hear her.

She collapsed on her feet and tears trickled down her cheeks. I walked up to her and sat next to her. She leaned her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and said:

'Don't hold your tears. Let out all the sadness. You will feel better after some time, so it's no problem to cry.'- I told her soothingly.

She started crying and she buried her face in my shoulder. I rubbed her back so she would let everything out.

'Sora... Why can't you hear me? I am right here.'- She said through tears.

'Shhh... Everything will be ok. Let everything out.'- I told her.

I actually sounded like a mother comforting a sad child as I am recalling the memory now, I didn't realise that, until now. That is surprising!

But I am 17 now so I lost all sense of comforting others like an adult, I make them smile instead which is my speciality. I do funny faces and entertain people; I really enjoy that!

Oops, I am going off topic again, aren't I? Well, ahem, sorry moving on with the story on the next chapter.