Chapter 3:

Everything went smoothly for the last few days; we visited a lot of Disney worlds that I recognised and met the characters that I knew too.

We went first to Wonderland where we met the White Rabbit, Alice and the Queen of Hearts. It looked like that Alice was in trouble, so Sora brainlessly intervened in the court and tried to help Alice.

But Alice was locked in a cage and then it went high. We defeated the card soldiers-

Oops sorry I meant they defeated the card soldiers while I was watching everything that was happening. Sora went to the cage where Alice was, but she disappeared.

Sora, Donald and Goofy didn't know what to do so they went back to where they had come from. Then a massive Heatless appeared and then the three of them defeated it and its heart flew out and disappeared.

After that, we went to Tarzan's world the "Jungle". I was watching every single bit of what Sora, Donald and Goofy do. Well, except that time when a jaguar almost killed Sora, I didn't see that one coming! But, since I couldn't do anything, I just didn't care, if I was outside Sora, yes, I could have cared and saved his life. However, in that case, I couldn't, so I stayed where I was.

We- Um, I mean Sora met Tarzan, he couldn't understand what Tarzan was saying and he tried to ask him if he knows where his friends, Riku and Kairi were. And then I didn't know what just happened.

I was for a bit outside Sora's body as well as Kairi who was always trying to cheer me up and keep me company. Sora saw us and I tried to communicate with him but then I went back inside Sora's body. I guessed that I can only come out when I'm connected to Kairi's heart.

'So, Sky, how long have you been here?'- Kairi asked me one time while Sora, Donald and Goofy were still in Tarzan's world.

'Um, I am not so sure. I think for about 3 days I suppose. I don't know really.'- I answered her. In truth, I didn't know how long I have been inside of Sora. But that didn't bother me at all because I always believed that I would get out one day.

'Oh!'- Kairi said. - 'I was just wondering that is all. Sorry for annoying you.'

She was apologizing for asking me a question? I didn't understand back then, why she said that. And still to this day I still didn't know why she said it. Anyway, that is not important the important thing is what was happening right in front of me. So, yeah, everything was perfect until of course Donald and Goofy appeared along with Clayton, that was the villain in that world, and I really hated him.

Oops, I forgot to mention one thing. When Sora, Donald, and Goofy arrived in that world they got separated and when Sora followed Tarzan to the camp where Tarzan's girlfriend is, Jane, Clayton arrived with Donald and Goofy claiming that he had found them in the forest.

That was funny when Sora and Donald hold hands and say 'Donald! Goofy you're alive!' and 'Sora!' and then they just stared at each other, then they just let go of each other's hands and looked away crossing their arms. I was looking so dumfounded when I saw this and laughed after that. I mean, that was so funny, I'll tell you that.

If you were there you would have seen Goofy's face when they were pulled their hands away and turned their heads in a moody kind of way. That was like so hilarious.

Ahem, anyway I am going off topic again, sorry. Where was I? Oh, yeah, so after they reunited, they went on a jungle tour with Tarzan where they met the jaguar that almost killed Sora and it was called Sabor. Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Tarzan defeated him, and the jaguar died.

Well, last time Sabor didn't, he was just tricking us- Sorry, I mean it tricked Sora into believing that he is dead and then just as Sora approached him, he attacked, and Sora tried to defend himself with the key blade but then Tarzan intervened, and Sora was saved! Yay! Actually, it didn't surprise me because I know that help would come to him because I was the one who sent Tarzan to help him!