"Nhi nhi." Darsh immediately denied it before his soon-to-be wife's warning turned true," Mai bana doonga itna". Darsh pouted by the end of the sentence, huffing too cutely for Aadhira's liking.

"Good boy" Aadhira smirked, leaving one side of his lapels and ruffling her boyfriend's hair with her beautiful smile. Her eyes widened when Darsh smirked looking at the Neel, who was glaring at their proximity.

Aadhira was about to push her boyfriend back when Darsh spoke too loudly for Neel to hear," Mere itna pass mat aaya Krrr Ira, kisi din mai sach me tujhe kiss krrr dunga"

"Aur mai tujhe mukka maar dunga" Neel yelled from beside while Aadhira instantly left Darsh's lapels, who smirked looking at her blushing face.
"Tu phir blush krrr rhi h Ira!" Neel screeched at his sister, who had turned into a whole red tomato at her boyfriend's flirt.

Aadhira immediately touched her cheeks which were burning hot with redness on it. Darsh smirked widely looking at his work. Aadhira cursed under her breath before looking at her boyfriend," Tujhe pitai khane me Mazza wazza aata h kya?"

Darsh shook his head smiling," Jab bachane ke liye Sherni ho toh isss Sher ko kya darr?" Aadhira glared at him intensely but before she could say anything, she heard her brother growl," Durr hat Tu meri behen se"

Neel held Darsh by his collar and yanked him away from his sister. Aadhira looked at her raging brother with wide eyes and kept a hand on her mouth in astonishment. She didn't think that he would get this angry at such a mere sentence.

Darsh looked at Neel whose eyes were already glaring daggers at the poor teenage boy. Neel raised his hand in order to punch the guy in front of him when Aadhira decided to jump in for her dumb boyfriend's defense.

Darsh closed his eyes waiting for the hit but it never came. He opened his eyes meekly to see his saviour standing near her brother for her future husband's rescue. He heavily sighed in relief thanking his stars for the rescuer angel in front of him.

Aadhira held Neel's hand in mid-air saying, "Arrey aap dono jhagda baad me krrr lena. Mujhe bhookh lagi h abhi. Kuch bana dona". Neel turned towards her sister with dangerous eyes which immediately softened seeing her innocent face.

He internally cursed himself for leaving his sister hungry. He could always deal with her bratty boyfriend later. he left Darsh who another time sighed in relief, checking his handsome face for any possible injuries.

Neel subtly nodded at his sister and looked down. "Ab jao bhi," Aadhira said as she waited for her brother to leave for the kitchen. Neel smiled discreetly, gesturing his sister to look down," Haanth toh chhod mera Ira"

Aadhira immediately looked down and left his hand with a jerk, folding her hands to her chest and turning towards the other side awkwardly. Neel giggled at his little sister getting embarrassed. He ruffled her hair standing beside her unable to control his instinct, and kissed his sister's cheek.

Aadhira who was stunned at his sudden act stood like a statue, feeling the warmth of the brotherly touch she craved. She hated when her heart internally swelled in happiness, almost busting by it. She looked straight not sparing a gasp at her brother.

Neel turned a heel towards Darsh who was smiling while looking at the cute sister brother's interaction. He could feel Aadhira's happiness even before she did. For him, it was a sign of progress and he was happy about it.

"Aur Tu" Neel pointed towards his future brother-in-law, gaining his diverted attention, "Ye sirf mai krrr skta hoon meri behen ko. Tu door hi rhiyo". Darsh smirked nodding at Neel earning himself a glare from the Neel Singh Rathore. Neel sighed, rubbing his head at the unaffected creature.