Chatper 1: What happened?

~Husk's Pov~
Was blacked out at the bar but got woken up from the front entrance being opened, lifting my head I looked over.
"Ah what the fuck-"
Rubbing my eyes I see Angel walking with a limp, he saw me looking over.

"Oh shit uh hey kitty" Angel said.
"What the hell are you doing back so fucking late at night?" I asked.
"No reason.." Angel said with a nervous laugh. I eyed him as he walked which in fact he also fell I quickly moved and catching him.
"Cut with the bullshit something is wrong" I was looking at his direction.
"Fine.. Just not here out in the open" Angel said.

I helped him to his room upstairs. Opening the door hearing oinks seeing his pet pig coming towards us as I helped Angel to his bed setting him down. He hasn't said anything since we got in here, not pushing anything staying quiet. Angle bended down picking up fat nuggets when he did he winced. I got a good glanced at his back and holy shit it was bleeding!
"Angel holy shit your back! What happened?!" I Immediately grabbed the aid kit every room having one.
"Valentino did this to me.. He got really pissed off tonight and took it out on me.." Angel answered sadness in his voice.
"Shit.. That fucker" walking back over to him.
"Take off your shirt" I said.
"Oh~ kitty wants to see my body~~??" Angel said flirting. Realizing what I said my face goes a little red.
"No! Shut up! I'mma take care of ya wound!" Turning my head the other way obviously embarrassed about my wording.

Angle Dust laughs gently and took off his shirt. I turned my attention to his wound sitting behind him.
"Shit that's pretty bad" grabbing the first aid opening it and begins to clean his wound.
"Yea he went pretty hard- ow!" Angel yelped.
"Sorry but has to be cleaned" continue to gently clean it.

After cleaning the wound mixed with Angel's whining, wrapped up the wound.
"There should be ok for right now but hell that was pretty bad, why the hell would that bastard do that?" Moving helping angel put his shirt back on.
"Something happened while filming and he decided to take it all out on me.." Angel said looking down.
"You don't deserve that we have to tell Charlie hell maybe even Lucifer can do something" I said while looking at him. I could see the fear in his eyes.
"No no no I'm not dragging anyone else in this no one else is gonna get hurt cause of me" Angel dust said while looking down.
"Angel we have to do something I ain't letting you get treated like this anymore!" I said.
"Husk please-"
"No Angle I'mma figure something out" I said getting up.
"You should get some sleep now." Walking to the door. He was looking at me and I swear I saw a hint of blush on his face but I shrugged it off.
"Night Angle" I said while opening up the door.
"R-Right! Night Husky~" Responsing with flirting. I walked out with a slight wave and closed the door walking to my room.

'Fuck I'm really am I really this worried about him?'
Rubbing my head as I walk into my room and close the door.
'I haven't been this worried about anyone for a long time, why is it happening now with legs?'
Laying down in my thoughts not knowing what was in stored but what he does know is that freeing Angle is number one to do. Falling asleep thinking to himself.
'Hopefully be able to do this.'