"Are you ok?" He walked towards her and held her and just then her water broke.

"Satvik what am I supposed to do?" Irika said tears Falling from her eyes.

"Calm down, take a deep breath" Satvik said and picked her up in bridal style and rushed downstairs.

He placed her in the car and started driving.

He drived as fast as he could while she held his arms.

The more she felt the pain the more she squeezed his arm.

"Just a little to go, Breath baby" Satvik said and stopped in front of the hospital.

He picked her up and walked inside.

The hospital took her to the operation theatre and satvik stood outside.

In side the operation theatre -

"No I don't want normal delivery please Do operation" Irika said.

"Ma'am we can't do that your water have already broke and the baby is coming out already" The doctor said.

"I don't know anything" Irika started arguing and that's when a nurse went to call satvik.

He came inside after wearing everything which a person show wear in operation theatre.

"Satvik please tell them i don't want normal delivery" Irika said.

"Try to understand Irika, they are not your enemies they are just saying so for the good of our baby" Satvik made her understand.

"Then you will be here only" Irika said and Satvik looked at the doctor who just nodded.

"Ma'am now you need to push" the doctor said and Irika started pushing .

"Satvik i can't it hurts" Irika cried in pain and satvik caressed her head.

"You can do it love , for our baby " Satvik said and Irika pushed again.

"Very good the head is out, keep pushing" the doctor said and Irika closed her eyes.

"Don't sleep or else the baby may not survive" The doctor said and Satvik tapped her cheeks.

"Please baby just a little" Satvik Said holding her hand and with that last push the baby came out and the room filled with crying noises.

Irika fainted after that and Satvik just looked at her and smiled.

"it's a girl" the doctor said and Satvik smiled.

...................

Irika woke up and looked at her mother in law.

"How are you feeling ? I made this porridge for you." Her mother in law said.

"I am so sorry for what i did, now i realise that no one can make Satvik happy the way you do" her mother in law said and she just smiled.

Satvik entered with his baby in his arms and walked towards Irika.

"It's a little Irika" he said and Irika smiled.

"Thankyou so much Irika" he said and placed the baby next to Irika.

...................

"Irika, Irika" Satvik called out.
"Ji" Irika replied.

"Will you please make my tie" Satvik asked.

"Mumma please braid my hairs i will get late for the school" their 6 year old daughter Siya said.

"Okay do hers first, I will wait" Satvik said and Irika nodded and started braiding her hairs.

"Ok it's done, go to dadi she will inform you once the bus arrives" she said to siya and siya ran down to her grandmother.

Irika walked towards Satvik and started making his tie.

"You could have did it yourself" Irika said.
"But then i wouldn't be able to hold my busy wife" Satvik said and pulled her by her waist leaving now space between them.

"Satvik" Irika slightly said as he bites her earlobe.
"Irika, i love you" Satvik said huskily in her ears.

"It's done" Irika said.
"But i ain't done" Satvik said and leaned down capturing her lips in his and started kissing her passionately while her hands snaked around his neck.

He started trailing the kisses down to her collarbone when the heard crying of their 11 months old son.

Irika smiled at Satvik and walked towards Sparsh Picking him in her arms.

"Baby couldn't you sleep a little more?" Satvik complaint to his babyboy making Irika laugh.

"You will get late" Irika said and nodded. After placing a kiss on her forehead he stood up.

"I will complete what I started at night" Satvik said teasingly and Irika shook her head and with that he went out.

Read my another stories-
'Arranged or destined'
'Fated to be one'

................

Hey Lovely readers, here this story comes to an end.

Although this story didn't get as much support as my First story but i really enjoyed Writing this one.

And i hope you guys did the same.
The journey of this story was amazing.

And i will thank all of you who were there reading this story and showing their love and support on this one.

I am really thankful to those who gave this change to this story after reading Arrange or destined and I hope i will get the same love and support on 'Fated to be one' .

I am very grateful for all the love and support you guys have been showing.

Thankyou so so so much.

I will write more intresting stories so stay tuned.

Until then stay healthy, stay happy and saty connected

Enjoy!